Julianne Moore | News | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin in HBO's 'Game Change': VIDEO

Palin_moore

A few months ago we got a peek at Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin in HBO's adaptation of Game Change, the book about the 2008 election. Now, HBO has put out a teaser trailer which focuses on McCain's pick of Palin as the nominee. The film is set to arrive in March 2012.

Woody Harrelson plays McCain advisor Steve Schmidt, and Ed Harris is McCain.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I guess Tina Fey was busy.

Posted by: Patrick | Dec 21, 2011 7:21:43 PM

2. That is freaking me out.

Posted by: rustytrawler | Dec 21, 2011 7:40:10 PM

3. It would be great if this could be compelling or revealing. Was that the best dialogue that they could offer? ". . . get me a woman." If Herman Caine said it . . . .

Posted by: Mark | Dec 21, 2011 10:33:17 PM

4. It makes me ill that a goddess of Julienne Moore's stature would even stoop to depict this wretched woman, but I guess a girl's gotta eat.

Posted by: Gregoire | Dec 21, 2011 10:38:28 PM

5. Enough already! Quit giving this fame whore your attention

Posted by: JEFFUWS | Dec 21, 2011 11:08:52 PM

6. Mark, the scriptwriters didn't come up with that line. McCain's chief strategist has gone on record, and admitted that's what happened. It explains why no one in that campaign ever had any respect for Palin, not that she deserved to be respected.

Posted by: cadence | Dec 22, 2011 12:19:29 AM

7. For the last few months I've heard nothing about Sarah Palin. Too bad this movie, even if it's good, will put the spotlight back on her.

Posted by: Alex | Dec 22, 2011 2:03:20 AM

8. Ed Harris is bringing a little more gravitas and machismo to the role of grumbling Grandpa Crankypants than he is worthy. I certainly will never forget McCain wandering aimlessly around the debate stage with his back turned to the camera mumbling to himself.

Posted by: KJ310 | Dec 22, 2011 2:36:31 AM

9. Personally, I have had all of SP I ever intend to deliberately watch! In any version, depiction, whatever.

Posted by: Esurb | Dec 22, 2011 7:09:19 AM

10. There is a line in the film Nixon that basically says the same thing "find someone who is good looking." It's a fact that the republicans cannot win without a gimmick because they are anti-populism and speak for the moneyed elite.

Posted by: Ty | Dec 22, 2011 11:58:54 AM