2012 Election | Donald Trump | Jon Huntsman | News | Republican Party

Donald Trump Gets Pissy in Interview About His GOP Debate: VIDEO

Todd

In an interview with Chuck Todd about his upcoming GOP debate, Donald Trump wants to make sure everyone knows that he doesn't call the news outlets, the news outlets call him, and it pretty much goes downhill from there.

Says Trump: “Your statement is false. You said, ‘Donald Trump wanted to respond to a poll.’ Well, I didn’t want to respond. Your people called my office about 40 times asking me to go on the show. It’s dishonest what you’re saying, Chuck. I wish you would just sort of say it like it is. I think you would do better. I think you would get better ratings if you did that."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Trump also called Jon Huntsman and Ron Paul "joke candidates" which prompted this response from Huntsman:

"I'm not going to kiss his ring and I'm not going to kiss any other part of his anatomy...This is exactly what is wrong with politics. It's show business over substance. If he had any courage at all, he would be running for president of the United States of America as opposed to manipulating the process from the outside."

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comments

1. Love that pic of Chuck, perfect!

Don, take your combover and just go the f*ck away already. Nobody likes you, they just like your money, what little you have left.

Posted by: johnny | Dec 5, 2011 1:14:05 PM

2. Truly, an unmitigated ass, I don't see how Chuck kept his demeanor, I would have gone to commercial. He's a pro, my hats off to you Mr. Todd!

Posted by: johnny | Dec 5, 2011 1:22:52 PM

3. I fail to understand why anyone cares about what Donald Trump thinks about politics.

Posted by: The Milkman | Dec 5, 2011 1:42:34 PM

4. He called Chuck Todd 'Jim' at the end! xD

Posted by: Chris | Dec 5, 2011 1:43:40 PM

5. Is anyone surprised that he didn't want to talk about the results when they were so negative about him?? If I understood the clip correctly, people are less likely to vote for someone if Trump endorses them. No wonder he didn't run for president.

Posted by: Gman | Dec 5, 2011 2:11:00 PM

6. the man is an ass. why doesn't he just go away. thanksgiving is over time to pack away the hot air balloons.

Posted by: walter | Dec 5, 2011 2:24:10 PM

7. What a big, weak ego.

Posted by: Hoho | Dec 5, 2011 2:38:07 PM

8. The Republican primaries is turning into a real freak show...Are these people actually working for the DNC? How low the Grand Old Party has sunk...and yet I have a feeling it will sink even lower before all is said and done. Viva Newt!!!

Posted by: Pedro | Dec 5, 2011 2:56:40 PM

9. With a personality like that, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want Trump spearheading negotiations between the United States and the rest of the world.

Posted by: The Milkman | Dec 5, 2011 3:36:34 PM

10. WHY ON EARTH DOES THIS MAN EVEN HAVE A FORUM??? He withdrew from seeking the presidency. Can't he just crawl back under his frekkin buildings and stay there? We can't stop him stealing from people...but the least thing we can do as a society is keep him from bragging about it within ear shot of the 99% who just don't give a crap about him.

Posted by: Jay | Dec 5, 2011 3:52:55 PM

11. I love you Jon Huntsman. Not enough to vote for you, of course, but you can bring the sass.

Posted by: Gregoire | Dec 5, 2011 4:36:12 PM

12. holy, ego much?

Posted by: chad | Dec 5, 2011 5:25:37 PM

13. prodigious post you've own

Posted by: Longchamp outlet | Dec 6, 2011 1:14:44 AM

14. As if we need to see the Keystone Republican Cops blather on and on about the same nonsense, only this time with “The Orange Man” in the center of gravity http://bit.ly/sqiKbr

Posted by: I Mean What | Dec 6, 2011 1:01:33 PM

15. Donald Trump didn't get pissy, Donald Trump is pissy.

Posted by: jack | Dec 6, 2011 6:32:15 PM