Advertising | Matthew Broderick | News | Super Bowl

BigGayDeal.com

Best Super Bowl Tease So Far?

Broderick

That sound you heard was a million Ferris Bueller fans squealing, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. haha love it!! I had the biggest crush on him back then, one of my first.

Okay kinda still do.

Posted by: sparks | Jan 26, 2012 7:09:55 PM

2. Really? Seriously? Is there a market for Ferris Bueller as a middle aged corporate serf?

Anyone?

Posted by: Zlick | Jan 26, 2012 7:45:08 PM

3. Just as much demand for a middle aged Ferris Bueller as there is for yet another Madonna lip-sync show.

Posted by: JimmyD | Jan 26, 2012 8:12:49 PM

4. Hopefully, repeat the need for hope, it is as brilliant as the original; alas, what happened to the bit of sparkle and mischief? A little too gray and unenticing.

Posted by: Mike in Asheville | Jan 26, 2012 9:07:02 PM

5. I had such a huge crush on him too, back in the day. Could be fun to see what they do with this...

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Jan 26, 2012 9:12:38 PM

6. That was a tease??? I've had cheap dates last longer!!

Posted by: Rainbow | Jan 26, 2012 9:44:37 PM

7. I was surprised to hear myself squeal....out loud.

Posted by: Geoff M | Jan 26, 2012 10:08:15 PM

8. OH that was perfect. Why so cynical. It's fun to go home again...and have Ferris waiting. Even if he is a touch grayer, but still that glint in his eye and still darned cute!

Posted by: Secret Identity | Jan 26, 2012 10:18:18 PM

9. My heart stopped when I saw this, thinking that maybe a Ferris Bueller sequel might be coming out.

But... that's really unlikely, isn't it?

Posted by: InscrutableTed | Jan 26, 2012 11:05:02 PM

10. Oh come on people, this looks brilliant! Who hasn't wondered what Ferris is like at 44?

Posted by: Whizzbangboom | Jan 27, 2012 2:45:39 AM

11. Correct me if I'm wrong, but all the actors - main and support - in the original Ferris Bueller are still alive. Matthew Broderick, Mia Sara, Alan Ruck, Jeffrey Jones, Jennifer Grey, Cindy Pickett, Lyman Ward, Edie McClurg, even Charlie Sheen and Ben Stein, the droll Economics teacher. It's time for Ferris Bueller The Next Generation. Despite cel phones and internet, Ferris' kids still end up asking him for the old tricks of the trade.

Posted by: Manny Espinola | Jan 27, 2012 6:41:51 AM

12. As delighted as I am by Broderick and the sounds of Yello, it just reminds me that John Hughes is gone...

Posted by: MC | Jan 27, 2012 9:43:15 AM

13. John Hughes is rolling in his grave!
    I gotta admit, it's got my interest.

Posted by: David | Jan 27, 2012 1:50:58 PM

14. I don't know how to feel about this. I guess it all wasn't in Cameron's head after all.

Posted by: HM2 Matt | Jan 27, 2012 6:58:57 PM

15. OMG, it's Perfect...!!! Why hasn't anyone thought about this before, there are so many FAS possibilities.

Posted by: Bill Michael | Jan 29, 2012 5:37:06 AM