Madonna | Music | News

Madonna's New Album to Be Called M.D.N.A.

Madonnaalbum

Madonna.com reports:

While on the set of the Graham Norton Show earlier today, Madonna revealed the title of her upcoming album, which is "M.D.N.A".

(via boy culture)

Comments

1. That title almost makes me ecstatic.

Posted by: Jonathan | Jan 11, 2012 12:01:59 PM

2. Hmm, I guess it's clever (and a million times better than Hard Candy)... Madonna DNA, and it also appears to be a pun on MDMA (the ecstasy drug).

But it's not exactly an indication that Madonna has left behind her midlife crisis period.

Posted by: endo | Jan 11, 2012 12:04:58 PM

3. I love the title.

Start tearing it apart girls, I get such a kick out of you.

Posted by: Marc | Jan 11, 2012 12:17:43 PM

4. Interesting title. Hopefully it's more Confessions and less Hard Candy.

Posted by: AJ | Jan 11, 2012 12:21:47 PM

5. Wow, she's promoting herself?

Hopefully it's Ray of Light. The only thing that got me through a month-long trip to India.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 11, 2012 12:33:40 PM

6. Whatever! I'm gonna be dressing up as a double helix for my next chat show appearance, so stuff that up your snatch - you ageing hag! Hope you break a leg at the superbowl.

Posted by: Lady Gaga | Jan 11, 2012 12:48:32 PM

7. Subtle, Madge.

Posted by: Spudger | Jan 11, 2012 12:56:31 PM

8. Very 10-15 years ago. Or longer.

Posted by: Greg | Jan 11, 2012 1:01:40 PM

9. didn't Jerry Lewis do a telethon for MDNA?

Posted by: mike | Jan 11, 2012 1:15:24 PM

10. @ the commenter posing as "Lady Gaga" - Classy... I'm sure your "Mother Monster" would be proud of your language. I seriously doubt she wants her fans to represent her in such a way. As for the idea that she would dress as a double helix... that's hilarious and ironic, since all the Madonna fans criticise Gaga for copying everything Madonna does... you're just reinforcing the idea, "Lady Gaga". You are sad and really need to get a life of your own instead of pretending to speak for your idols. Also, you're allowed to dislike an artist, but wishing them bodily harm speaks more about your damaged mind than anyone else's.

Posted by: graphicjack | Jan 11, 2012 2:24:36 PM

11. Brilliant title for what I'm sure will turn out to be a brilliant album. I can't wait!

Posted by: shle896 | Jan 11, 2012 3:34:36 PM

12. Madonna = fake AutoTuned hack who panders to fake gay men when she needs the money. Consider yourselves manipulated.

Posted by: jason | Jan 11, 2012 4:26:50 PM

13. Boring title.

Posted by: Tom | Jan 11, 2012 5:15:00 PM

14. Same D N A because she was born this way.

Pass.

Posted by: Jake | Jan 11, 2012 5:30:19 PM

15. MDNA: Mitochondrial DNA can be regarded as the smallest chromosome, and was the first significant part of the human genome to be sequenced. In most species, including humans, mDNA is inherited solely from the "mother."

Posted by: J | Jan 11, 2012 6:08:39 PM

16. she's looking great...seems really happy...bodes well for the new album. on cd and in concert, she shows the kids how it's done.

Posted by: el polacko | Jan 12, 2012 1:30:09 AM

17. Also MDNA=MaDoNnA

Posted by: TyN | Jan 12, 2012 12:05:49 PM

18. And lord knows if anybody is an expert on DNA it's Madonna, having received so many, many, many injections of it over the years from a multitude of different men...

Posted by: Jacknasty | Jan 12, 2012 7:39:52 PM

19. The Iranian Transactions Regulations Practice Guide is the first ever practice guide wholly ay that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Posted by: Nike Heels | Jan 12, 2012 10:40:09 PM