2012 Election | Barack Obama | Bradley Manning | Dan Savage | Gay Marriage | Iran | Israel | Military | Newt Gingrich | Relationships | Religion

BigGayDeal.com

NEWS: Gingrich, Gingrich, Gingrich, Bradley Manning, And Iran

Picture 31
Road Newt Gingrich crushed Mitt Romney in SC tonight, and then, in his acceptance speech, explained how.

It's not that I'm a good debater. It's that I articulate the deepest-felt values of the American people.

Road Watch an excerpt from Newt's victory speech AFTER THE JUMP. (I'll post the whole thing when somebody sticks it on the web tomorrow.)

Road Polyamory, thy name is not Newt:

I’m all for having multiple relationships if multiple relationships work for you and all involved. Relationships – all of them – have rules. Some go unspoken: I trust that my boss won’t grab my ass when he passes me in the hall. We’ve never had to have a conversation about that, and probably never will. Some are spelled out: Chris (my husband) and I won’t make babies with anyone other than each other. When you break the rules, you break the trust established in your relationship. When you break the rules for six years behind the back of your partner, you grossly fail at even the basics of trust. If my boss could somehow grab my ass for six years while passing me in the hall without my knowledge and then demand that I allow him when I find out about it because “your co-worker doesn’t care, and if you don’t let me, I’ll fire you” that would not come close to the abuse by Newt to his ex-wife.

Road Dan Savage writes maybe the wisest words on the subject:

Newt Gingrich wants us to know that he did not ask his second ex-wife for an open marriage. An honest open relationship was never on the table. Newt and Callista’s six-year-long adulterous relationship was grounded in deceit and betrayal from the start, and Newt and Callista never wavered from the path of deceit and betrayal. Newt Gingrich was making an implicit promise to socially conservative voters: He did not ask his most recent ex-wife for an open marriage, and he will not ask any of his future ex-wives for an open marriage.

Road Here are people with an allegedly excellent open marriage.

Picture 30 Road Bishops and priests tell Catholics Santorum and Gingrich: Stop being so damned racist.

Road Bradley Manning will be court-martialed. How's that work?

A convening authority, which is a general officer, will decide whether to refer the case to a court-martial. There’s no designated time frame for this, but I think it will be in the next couple of weeks. A court-martial is a military criminal court that will have serious punishment powers. There will be a military judge presiding over it, who is a uniformed lawyer. There’s a prosecutor. There’s defense counsel. Unless Manning waives the jury, there will be a jury of at least five people.

... The jury is selected by the convening authority. It’s not random selection. The general will select the members; it’s supposed to be a blue ribbon group. They are supposed to be the best qualified people with respect to education, experience, judicial temperament and so on. Because Manning is an enlisted man, he has a right to enlisted representation on the court. That means that at least one-third of the jury would have to be enlisted men or women.

Road Alexander mentioned his atheism on his Facebook page. He was then assaulted by a mob and arrested.

Road She bared her breasts in photos, and in a rather lovely French advertisement. Now, actress Golshifteh Farahani can never go home again.

Road Homophobia has a new pitchman in Washington state.

Road Community newspaper editor wrote that Mossad might consider assassinating President Obama. Now he's sorry.

Comments

1. Andrew Adler of the Atlanta Jewish Times calls on Israel to assassinate President Obama. Why is this man not in jail? The US gives Israel everything. Israel in return gives the US nothing but a hard time.

Posted by: modern meet | Jan 22, 2012 12:12:26 AM

2. Newtie has won South Carolina's primary. He is now the front-runner for the republicon nomination for the Presidency of the United States. Two things:

1. Make sure your passport is current.

2. God help us all.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jan 22, 2012 12:33:13 AM

3. Gingrich Rules the Roost in Souf Cacklacky: Inbred Chicken Phukkers Unite!

Posted by: Marianne | Jan 22, 2012 1:11:30 AM

4. Golshifteh Farahani did't bare her breast in a French student film. The short is actually a promotional video for the Césars which is the French version of the Oscars. All the young actors featured are in the Best new hope (new actor) category.

Posted by: Daniel | Jan 22, 2012 1:28:46 AM

5. Great post, I enjoyed ready reading it, Keep posting good stuff like this.

Posted by: milfs like it big | Jan 22, 2012 5:22:26 AM

6. Why does the blog post has Iran on its title even though it's really about Israel supporters' trolling?

@modern meet

The problem is precisely US kindness and infinite patience towards Israel. In our day to day life, we know we are at risk of being exploited when we try to be nice to people all the time. It's the same for countries. Since there's no one with the political will to be tough on Israel, she and her supporters can pull out anything on the US, and there's nothing the American government will do about it.

An example: http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/01/13/false_flag?page=full

Posted by: HoHo | Jan 22, 2012 7:20:03 AM

7. This is wonderful site . This is really help for us
    Go to visited this site http://informationbd.info/ , http://onlinesolution.info/ learn about many thinks

Posted by: Tor Anderson | Jan 22, 2012 7:34:32 AM

8. Modern meet and hoho

1 newspaper editor does not Israel make

The guy most likely has the secret service at his house questioning him as I type this.

Israel has nothing to do with the nut posting the crap that he did.

Are there issues with the Israel & US relationship? Yes but that is a totally seperate subject from 1 newspaper editor

Posted by: say what | Jan 22, 2012 9:59:24 AM

9. Jamal49, Gingrich has 23 delegates, but Romney has 19. It's not over by a long shot.

As you've noticed, the frontrunner tomorrow is often not the frontrunner today.

Posted by: Randy | Jan 22, 2012 10:26:04 AM

10. Well at least Ginrich has done one good thing. His serial adultery and interest in 3 ways and open marriages, well.....the GOP won't be able to use the wedge issue of same-sex marriage, family values and the sanctity of marriage any longer. Bring it on Gingrich. Obama will destroy you in the debates.

Posted by: Robert in NYC | Jan 22, 2012 10:42:19 AM

11. NOM will be seething if Gingrich becomes the GOP nominee. I'm gloating.

Posted by: Robert in NYC | Jan 22, 2012 10:43:02 AM

12. It is a shame to see a candidate as gingrich being chosen by the south carolinians because of his 'electability'...what about decency, honesty, intelligence, ability...the man is a pig!

Posted by: billmiler | Jan 22, 2012 11:00:02 AM

13. I'm gonna echo Say What here. Israel had nothing to do with the editor's obscene assassination fantasy. I hope the Secret Service is handling the issue accordingly.

Posted by: Max | Jan 22, 2012 12:05:15 PM

14. I appreciate the way this blog post was put together with the cute tag lines; for example, "Now, he's sorry". I bet he is. When you own the newspaper, it's better to ask a trusted friend for advice before you publish.

As a registered Democrat who has never in his life (and I'm not 21) voted for a Republican, I am looking forward to casting my vote in California's first open primary this year. I will "crossover" and vote for Newt.

With Newt as the Republican nominee and Ron Paul as a third party candidate, Obama should win the general election by a landslide (400+ electoral votes).

The Democrats would be no where if it weren't for the ineptitude of the Republican party.

Posted by: Fahd | Jan 22, 2012 1:35:37 PM

15. True, one editor does not Israel make. But, the call for assassination does expose a dimension of the Israel-Firsters, nonetheless. At the same time Andrew Alder clearly threatened President Obama. This is abhorrent and intolerable. Prosecution of Adler might suggest a kind of deportation that he and his ilk deserve.

Posted by: Modern Meet | Jan 22, 2012 2:32:47 PM

16. modern meet your sounding a lot like a paulbot

Posted by: say what | Jan 22, 2012 2:49:04 PM

17. The most interesting thing in this nut Jewish editor affair is that he hasn't even been questioned by, I don't know? the police or the FBI? If that was a Muslim he would probably be in his way to Guantanamo.

Posted by: HoHo | Jan 22, 2012 3:15:42 PM

18. a paulbot?

Posted by: Modern Meet | Jan 22, 2012 3:17:22 PM

19. @hoho: Ditto

Posted by: Modern Meet | Jan 22, 2012 3:31:22 PM

20. You don't think he'll be questioned. Really?

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 23, 2012 4:45:58 AM

21. Very interesting post here.

Posted by: Mature Milfs | May 2, 2012 7:35:48 AM

22. Keep bringing these posts like this one and i will keep returning in the future.

Posted by: Adult Chat | May 2, 2012 7:49:22 AM

23. I like it very much it's my taste of reading.Essay Assistance

Posted by: gilliananderson | Jun 30, 2012 6:54:09 PM

24. Because Manning is an enlisted man, he has a right to enlisted representation on the court.

Posted by: buy dissertation | Nov 29, 2012 12:05:55 AM