Daniel Radcliffe | Kristen Wiig | News | SNL

Daniel Radcliffe Rips Shirt Open, Attempts to Score a Date: VIDEO

Radcliffe

Two of my favorite things on SNL the other night — Daniel Radcliffe as a ponytail-sporting stock boy and Kristen Wiig's Target Lady, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. If that was a representative example of the "humor" on display in that episode, SNL has become even worse than I thought.

Posted by: Caliban | Jan 16, 2012 1:28:37 PM

2. DO PEOPLE STILL WATCH THIS DRIVEL? HAS TO BE THE LEAST FUNNY SKIT OF ALL TIMES. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME.

Posted by: KURT QUINTON | Jan 16, 2012 1:37:12 PM

3. Daniel has really weird hair pattern and I agree... I didn't even crack a smile in that skit. Horrible.

Posted by: andypharmer | Jan 16, 2012 1:43:10 PM

4. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm gettin' HUGE!"

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Jan 16, 2012 1:50:25 PM

5. I dunno...that's pretty much my experience at Target every time.

love the 'gettin HUGE' lol.

Posted by: Geoff M | Jan 16, 2012 2:02:22 PM

6. Lol. That was funny. And, any chance I get to garner a peek at Daniel is worth the time.

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Jan 16, 2012 2:08:10 PM

7. Well that was a waste of time to watch.

Posted by: Eric | Jan 16, 2012 2:28:31 PM

8. This was awful. Why was this news? It was just because he took his shirt off right? So damn shallow.

Posted by: Sean | Jan 16, 2012 2:53:32 PM

9. Somebody give that poor boy a sandwich.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jan 16, 2012 3:00:57 PM

10. In case some of you aren't aware, this isn't a news service. It's a blog.

A blog is defined as "A web log. Usually maintained by an individual to record on-going, or near real-time activities or thoughts. Often includes images and video. Like an online diary" (OnlineMatters.com)

Radcliffe and the 'Target Lady' can be examples of objects in the author's thoughts.

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Jan 16, 2012 3:04:59 PM

11. Wow. They scored Harry Potter and that's the best they could come up with? Were any of the other skits any better?

Posted by: Michael W. | Jan 16, 2012 3:06:41 PM

12. What an untalented boy. he sucked in Equus, sucked in How to Succeed and sucked on Saturday Night Live . Poor little gay boy with tiny penis.

Posted by: Kevin thor | Jan 16, 2012 3:20:07 PM

13. Wow. Bitter has tables of one all over these comments. It was actually a funny episode, and I've had huge complaints about SNL ever since Seth Meyers became head writer and Andy Samberg has apparently been stoned nonstop for the past 10 years.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 16, 2012 3:57:45 PM

14. Whoah, that was some LAME writing. Haven't watched SNL in a long, long time...seems like the current cast is basically lacking. Poor Radcliffe--he wasn't given anything to work with in that skit.

Posted by: jim | Jan 16, 2012 3:59:17 PM

15. The entire show was so unfunny and painful to watch, even the musical guest was bad!

Posted by: Joe | Jan 16, 2012 4:27:20 PM

16. The skit was pretty awful but what was worse was the musical guest "Lana del Rey". Singing like that would have been rejected by the American Idol preliminary rounds.

Posted by: St. Theresa of Avila | Jan 16, 2012 4:53:04 PM

17. yes, but "Two of Kim Jung-Un's best friends from growing up" skit on the news was HILARIOUS!!!

Posted by: shane | Jan 16, 2012 6:31:07 PM

18. I HATE how just because I live in Australia I can't watch nbc videos posted on the web.

Posted by: Jamie | Jan 16, 2012 6:45:54 PM

19. Target sucks.

Posted by: PDX Guy | Jan 16, 2012 8:10:12 PM

20. Now I know why I haven't watched SNL in years.

Posted by: Brian | Jan 16, 2012 8:13:48 PM

21. Yeah not the best material, but Wiig is funny and Daniel is hot.

Jamie from Australia: just search the youtube, I watched this skit there. I'm from Europe and I also hate the region blocking done by many studios nowadays, but thankfully almost every video ends up in youtube.

Posted by: kode | Jan 17, 2012 2:37:19 AM

22. I found it funny. Dan's Canadien accent is spot on and quite funny after hearing his real accent. Loved Wiig's Target Lady!!!

Stop being so damn catty and give them a break.

Posted by: Ryon | Jan 17, 2012 3:35:12 AM

23. DanRad's adorable and it's a shame they couldn't come up with better writing for him.

Kristen Wiig is NOT funny. She's painful to watch.

Posted by: SarahMac | Jan 17, 2012 9:54:02 AM

24. I thought Daniel Rad did a great job! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Jan 17, 2012 12:32:22 PM

25. Yes, he's skinny but has a nice hairy trail.

Posted by: ND Mitchell | Jan 18, 2012 12:09:09 PM