Ellen DeGeneres | Kristen Bell | Nature | News

BigGayDeal.com

Kristen Bell Has a Sloth Meltdown: VIDEO

Sloth_Bell

Best talk show moment of the week. Fellow animal lovers can relate.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. OMG! Could Kristen Bell be any cutier?!
    What a sweet girl.

Posted by: Matt | Jan 31, 2012 11:59:39 AM

2. Oh I love Kristen bell so much. Plus, that home video is the most amazing thing. She is clearly crazy, but she has a sense of humour about it. Plus, Veronica Mars is still the best show ever. The end.

Posted by: Andreas | Jan 31, 2012 12:05:34 PM

3. This is the way Rick would feel if somebody brought him a butch baby boy.

Posted by: uffda | Jan 31, 2012 12:23:40 PM

4. Oh my God, I have a coworker who is just like that! lol It's so sweet and endearing when people react with such emotion like that.

Posted by: Miel | Jan 31, 2012 12:26:18 PM

5. That's nothing. Somebody bring me Hugh Jackman and watch what happens.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jan 31, 2012 12:53:53 PM

6. I peed a little AND got an ab workout from laughing. Ahh... its a good day.

I'm the exact same way. I'm fine as long as I'm between a 3 and a 7. When Ellen said she was bringing a sloth out, I jumped to a 9 and teared up.

Oi...

Posted by: Patrick | Jan 31, 2012 12:58:06 PM

7. LMAO, "why would you do that". God, I love her and Ellen both for this.

Posted by: RonTEX | Jan 31, 2012 1:17:45 PM

8. Ellen is so mean I love her!

Posted by: sparks | Jan 31, 2012 2:23:14 PM

9. Ellen! That was HORRIBLE! ... hee hee hee

Posted by: Glenn I | Jan 31, 2012 2:23:34 PM

10. That is one of the most adorable moments on television I've seen in a while. Great chemistry, too (1:16...Ellen is smitten).

Posted by: Steverino | Jan 31, 2012 7:41:20 PM

11. A friend put this on my Facebook page this morning (because I'm a HUGE Veronica Mars/Kristin Bell fan) and I laughed ever so hard and incredibly loud. And I kept thinking about it all day and it's still making me laugh. Kristin Bell is adorable and hilarious and I'm so glad she has such a great sense of humor that she let everyone see this.

And now I want to watch some Veronica Mars. If you haven't seen it, and just brushed it off as some CW tween show, you're really, really missing out. It's one of the best shows of the 2000s. And I'm still pissed that it was canceled!

Posted by: finkles2000 | Jan 31, 2012 9:35:03 PM

12. KRISTEN Bell. I just wanted to correct my egregious typo, since I am, indeed, a fan. Carry on.

Posted by: finkles2000 | Jan 31, 2012 10:48:10 PM