Cape Town | Jeb Corliss | News | South Africa

Insane Clip of Base Jumper 'Birdman' Jeb Corliss' Crash into Cape Town's Table Mountain: VIDEO

Jeb_corliss

Last month I posted a far-away clip shot of daredevil base jumper Jeb Corliss' ill-fated jump from Cape Town, South Africa's Table Mountain during which he clipped the cliff with his legs.

Corliss, being who he is, of course had the stunt captured from all angles, and it's vertigo-inducing.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Kah-razy!

Posted by: michael | Feb 22, 2012 11:21:41 AM

2. Ow.

Posted by: Michael W. | Feb 22, 2012 11:23:52 AM

3. I saw the interview with him on Real Sports on HBO last night. It was disturbing. He basically admitted that he will die doing this.

Posted by: Chris | Feb 22, 2012 11:55:28 AM

4. I want to go skydiving at some point, but that's just crazy.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Feb 22, 2012 1:40:38 PM

5. Wild and grazy.

Posted by: Matt26 | Feb 22, 2012 1:42:33 PM

6. This is definitely risky--but yet its considered acceptable and OK for gay men to have unsafe sex and risk being infected with the HIV virus-- with no regard for their health--knowing that AIDS is still considered a fatal disease.

Posted by: Simon | Feb 22, 2012 2:19:26 PM

7. Simon. You have issues as there is absolutely no reference to gay in the video. And you apparently hate gays so much, you would turn a pile of sand into a vile diatribe against gays. Please go live your purist straight life and worry about only yourself.

Posted by: Pointed | Feb 22, 2012 4:17:31 PM

8. LOL--it is exactly because I love gay men like myself that I speak up about this reality. The fact that you disagree with me or are unwilling to consider the comparison doesn't make me a bigot or repressed--nor does it mean that I am incorrect.

Posted by: Simon | Feb 23, 2012 8:32:03 AM

9. I have piles and piles of photos and boxes of scrapbooking items to scrap. Not sure where to start. Maybe this class will help get me in the mood…. Thank youfor the chance to win.

----------------------------