2012 Election | Minnesota | Newt Gingrich | Republican Party

BigGayDeal.com

Here's a Much Better Clip of the Minnesota Gay Activists Who Heckled Newt Gingrich: VIDEO

Newtglitterati

This morning I posted about a heckling Newt Gingrich got from gay glitterati in Bloomington, Minnesota. Here's a much better clip. As the Atlantic notes, things got a bit physical.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I cannot believe the way the individuals were treated. People screaming "get him out of here," and even physical force by Gingrich supporters? Videos like this remind me that hate is alive and well, not only among politicians, but among everyday people.

@philhamzik

Posted by: Phil Hamzik | Feb 7, 2012 12:16:07 PM

2. Did the girl at the end really just scream "lesbian vote for Newt"?

Posted by: Joey | Feb 7, 2012 12:17:04 PM

3. Was that a very butch lesbian pushing the second heckler?

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Feb 7, 2012 12:18:24 PM

4. ahh nice to see the ugly skank....support newty LOL wow, the sheeple....show the world how dumb americans really are!

Posted by: Gay American | Feb 7, 2012 12:22:44 PM

5. Hey Andy, How about a screen capture of the woman's face and t-shirt who pushed the second heckler? We need to show the world the hatred in her face.

Posted by: Richard | Feb 7, 2012 12:42:22 PM

6. Damn, that was one fugly woman who grabbed the second protester.

And had I been that second protester and been grabbed like that, I'd have punched that woman in her fugly face. The protester showed remarkable self-control.

Posted by: The Milkman | Feb 7, 2012 12:45:26 PM

7. I love how the druggie white trash mom jumps up defending her beloved Newt, which is oh so telling of the kinds of dumb asses that are voting for him. He's the white trash/stupid people's god!!

I'll take Obama, thanks.

Posted by: Josh | Feb 7, 2012 12:48:54 PM

8. OMG, if you slow down the video and read the woman's shirt (as well as her face disfigured by anger) it says "It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees"- wow.

Posted by: brent | Feb 7, 2012 1:05:23 PM

9. I wish that the 2nd heckler kicked that hideous she-hulk in the balls or whatevers down there!!!!!

Posted by: mattsy | Feb 7, 2012 2:16:35 PM

10. So its ok for a heckler to interrupt if she is for Newt. The "Latinos for Newt" heckler should have been removed just like the others.

Posted by: Tim STL | Feb 7, 2012 3:10:32 PM

11. Why would that woman wear a shirt from the leftist Emiliano Zapata?

Posted by: Kenton | Feb 7, 2012 7:04:41 PM

12. @ Brent

Thanks for the decoding. It's especially hilarious as that - in Europe at least - is associated with a Communist Spanish woman Dolores Ibarruri, aka La Pasionaria.

Posted by: olterigo | Feb 7, 2012 8:19:15 PM

13. I wish someone had yelled, "You've had three marriages; where do you get off telling me I can't have ONE?"

Posted by: Dback | Feb 7, 2012 9:42:49 PM

14. Why was that woman who ASSAULTED the 2nd protestor not arrested?

I am making it my personal project to ID that woman.

Posted by: thomas | Feb 7, 2012 11:34:34 PM