Comments

1. Phil Hamzik says

I cannot believe the way the individuals were treated. People screaming “get him out of here,” and even physical force by Gingrich supporters? Videos like this remind me that hate is alive and well, not only among politicians, but among everyday people.

@philhamzik

2. Gay American says

ahh nice to see the ugly skank….support newty LOL wow, the sheeple….show the world how dumb americans really are!

3. Richard says

Hey Andy, How about a screen capture of the woman’s face and t-shirt who pushed the second heckler? We need to show the world the hatred in her face.

4. The Milkman says

Damn, that was one fugly woman who grabbed the second protester.

And had I been that second protester and been grabbed like that, I’d have punched that woman in her fugly face. The protester showed remarkable self-control.

5. Josh says

I love how the druggie white trash mom jumps up defending her beloved Newt, which is oh so telling of the kinds of dumb asses that are voting for him. He’s the white trash/stupid people’s god!!

I’ll take Obama, thanks.

6. brent says

OMG, if you slow down the video and read the woman’s shirt (as well as her face disfigured by anger) it says “It’s better to die on your feet than live on your knees”- wow.

7. mattsy says

I wish that the 2nd heckler kicked that hideous she-hulk in the balls or whatevers down there!!!!!

8. Tim STL says

So its ok for a heckler to interrupt if she is for Newt. The “Latinos for Newt” heckler should have been removed just like the others.

9. olterigo says

@ Brent

Thanks for the decoding. It’s especially hilarious as that – in Europe at least – is associated with a Communist Spanish woman Dolores Ibarruri, aka La Pasionaria.

10. Dback says

I wish someone had yelled, “You’ve had three marriages; where do you get off telling me I can’t have ONE?”

11. thomas says

Why was that woman who ASSAULTED the 2nd protestor not arrested?

I am making it my personal project to ID that woman.