LMFAO | Madonna | Martin Solveig | Music | News

An LMFAO Remix of Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Luvin': LISTEN

Lmfao_madonna

Here's a remix of Madonna's "Give Me All Your Luvin'" which is apparently on the Deluxe Version of the album and was reportedly being offered as a free download for people Shazaming Budweiser's Super Bowl commercial.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Martin Solveig, who produced the track, talks more about the new album in a new interview:

We were supposed to work on one or two tracks, but we ended up working together on six tracks “Turn-up The radio”, “I Don’t Give a”, “I Fucked up”, “Beautiful Killer” and “B-Day Song”….

Comments

1. I think that I could deal with this song better if it didn't feature "dance" and "Madonna" so often, which makes it resemble Gaga and so seems kind of sad. (I like them both, just don't like copycat work.) And knowing that she could get any younger artist to be on it makes it less impressive, as does the Audiotune and the stupid misspelling of "love." But it could be a lot worse.

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 6, 2012 11:12:25 AM

2. I love the album version of the song with it's cheery/dance-like rhythm. All LMFAO did was mix in their standard rhythms into it. Come on guys. A little more effort wouldn't have been too hard.

Posted by: brad | Feb 6, 2012 11:31:38 AM

3. "...all the music sounds the same." And this song sounds like the last year's top 40 were put through a blender.

Posted by: QJ201 | Feb 6, 2012 11:54:08 AM

4. Enough LMFAO and their 16yr old Jersey girl party songs.

Posted by: TyN | Feb 6, 2012 12:04:17 PM

5. i dont even want to listen to it ..

Posted by: sebastien | Feb 6, 2012 12:06:31 PM

6. I adore Madge, but totally am not diggin on this song or remix. The tracks "Turn Up the Radio" & "Girls Gone Wild" both sound awesome from the demos and previews... really wish she would have released that instead of a track featuring her name. ugh.

Posted by: Michael J. Hildebrand | Feb 6, 2012 12:54:47 PM

7. the meta data on the free Budweiser's song listed the song as "Give Me All Your Love". Geez, talk about synergy-fail... couldn't get the name of the song right nor include any artwork. Lamé.

Posted by: Dr.Theopolis | Feb 6, 2012 2:57:16 PM

8. I hate this song. What a terrible first single.

Posted by: Awful | Feb 6, 2012 8:49:27 PM

9. Whatevvs... cranky bitches.

I love Madonna & I love LMFAO...

They're HUGE, you're not. It's dance music & it's fun.

What have you done lately? Ante-up or get lost.

Posted by: Pete n SFO | Feb 6, 2012 10:54:54 PM