Daniel Radcliffe | Graham Norton | News | Sinead O'Connor

Sinead O'Connor Tells Daniel Radcliffe of Giving Him Imaginary Baths: VIDEO

Oconnor_radcliffe

In an appearance on The Graham Norton Show over the weekend, Sinead O'Connor joked with Daniel Radcliffe that she didn't recognize him with his clothes on because she regularly assists one of her children in taking imaginary baths with him.

She also performed her new single "The Wolf is Getting Married".

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I really enjoy her music. When I was in school I must've listened to "I Do Not Want.." almost continuously for a month after I got it.

Gotta have at least a little respect for someone who can take a Prince song further up the charts than he did. ;)

Posted by: sparks | Feb 20, 2012 2:56:29 PM

2. I love this woman.

Posted by: EO | Feb 20, 2012 3:20:37 PM

3. I loved her in high school too, and had a friend who listened to the first album endlessly (as in, 10 times a day) for about a year. But she does have a penchant for saying very odd things.

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 20, 2012 3:54:09 PM

4. I really do like Sinead's music, she herself though is a little cooky.

Posted by: prisle | Feb 20, 2012 4:05:14 PM

5. She is so talented, but also, I think, basically nuts. If you saw the whole show, you would notice that Radcliffe, bless his heart, reacted as politely as a young Englishman could when confronted with a deranged fan whist taping a chat show. At least on the show, her nuttiness could be played for laughs, but I'm not sure it's so amusing on a day-to-day basis.

Posted by: Abie | Feb 20, 2012 4:11:43 PM

6. my buddy's mom makes $83 every hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $9029 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site... LazyCash10.com

Posted by: roy | Feb 20, 2012 6:15:52 PM

7. If you look at the clip it doesn't come off as "nutty," just a joke by a mom who indulged her child in a game they were taking a bath with Harry Potter. Anything to get a kid into the tub...

And I really like the new song!

Posted by: Caliban | Feb 20, 2012 6:44:48 PM

8. Wow- she sounds pretty awesome live

Posted by: MaddM@ | Feb 20, 2012 7:21:45 PM

9. She's always had and still does have an AMAZING voice, so glad she has a new album coming out!

Posted by: Kenneth | Feb 20, 2012 9:09:42 PM

10. She's one of those artists I never really follow, but I'll always love.

Posted by: Robert | Feb 20, 2012 9:28:29 PM

11. You can see. That is very nice! My dear frie;nds, if you desire to live the billi;onaire lifestyle, you may try βillǐonāireƒrienďs–čˇō/Μit's where for dating a billion;aire. The best cl;ub for seeking the ric;h in the world.....It's for rich and wealthy people who are seek;ing long last and enduring relati;onships!

Posted by: billionairefriendscom | Feb 20, 2012 10:26:49 PM

12. Sinéad O’Connor recruited London band / multi-media crew Breton, or BretonLABS, to create the video to her latest single,’The Wolf is Getting Married’ – the result is an unraveling, lacy affair. The song itself is both delicate and strong, reminiscent of The Lion and the Cobra days.

Posted by: john | Feb 21, 2012 1:24:42 AM

13. Really, who HASN'T imagined giving Daniel Radcliffe a bath? This is news? ;)

Posted by: Book 7 | Feb 21, 2012 8:55:20 AM

14. my roommate's step-sister makes $62/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 7 months but last month her paycheck was $17692 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site .... g00(dot)me/7k

Posted by: john | Mar 31, 2012 5:39:21 AM