Music | Music Video | News | Taylor Swift | The Hunger Games

Taylor Swift's 'Safe and Sound' is First Single from Hunger Games: VIDEO

Mockingjay

Taylor Swift wanders around barefoot in an 1800's cemetery and finds a Mockingjay pin in the video for the lead single from the Hunger Games soundtrack. T-Bone Burnett produced the track.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Featuring The Civil Wars! May be the first Taylor song I've actually cared about ;)

Posted by: Richard | Feb 14, 2012 8:14:12 AM

2. Why does this blog constantly mention "Hunger Games" when there are no (openly) gay characters in the movie? The film has nothing to do with gays at all.

Posted by: Why? | Feb 14, 2012 9:15:52 AM

3. @Why? Because clearly "Badass Abraham Lincoln", "Puppy Rescue", and Fauxdele's Newt Gingrich song are quintessentially gay? Read the line under the title of this blog.

I am so excited about "Hunger Games"! God this better be a massive hit.

Posted by: Andreas | Feb 14, 2012 10:10:58 AM

4. I don't understand the appeal of a teenage snuff/murder movie as teen and tween date-flick material.

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Feb 14, 2012 12:32:01 PM

5. Awful. Just like everything else Country Mouse puts out.

Posted by: Jase | Feb 14, 2012 6:46:30 PM

6. Andy, there are times when I just cannot stand "my own kind" with the comment section of your blog. Some of these gay guys are just as hateful as the Republican/reactionary/conservative wonkballs you see on the CNN/NYT/CNBC pages that rant and complain needlessly just so that they can hear themselves roar their pitifully negative roars. I know there's the First Amendment that protects their right to say whatever they want, but hey: just shut the F up sometimes, eh? Really..you're really going to waste good comment space attacking Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars because they collaborated on the theme song to The Hunger Games? Get a grip, you bunch of morons.

Posted by: michael | Feb 14, 2012 7:58:23 PM

7. What's awful is you bitter bitches. It's a blog, quit being so serious.

Posted by: jeffry | Feb 14, 2012 8:44:40 PM

8. Love Hunger Games! I want my Peeta now, dammit!

Posted by: Mawm | Feb 15, 2012 3:15:56 PM

9. I love Taylor Swift, I love her most because she is the one who sung the OST of the hunger games.

Posted by: Espana | Apr 24, 2012 2:58:01 AM