News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1059

THE FLASH: An accident at a Russian electric plant blinds drivers.

IT COULD BE YOU AND ME: Watch Ben sing.

IT'S A SAUSAGE COMPETITION: You can predict what's coming.

ANDREW IN DRAG: The Magnetic Fields' latest.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. The "look at me I'm shirtless" trend isn't over yet?

Posted by: TyN | Feb 8, 2012 11:11:21 AM

2. Ben, you're very cute, but please stop writing songs. Please.

Posted by: S. | Feb 8, 2012 11:27:26 AM

3. I write this at the risk of being called an old fat troll, even though I never write troll-ish comments and am only 26, but this song and this dude are just plain embarrassing. I am not sure if it is the implied narcissism of taking your shirt off to perform a song with no real reason whatsoever other than to use your body as a selling point. Then playing the faux sweet guy, bashful persona, is just plain insulting to my intelligence. The song itself is sort of simple and his voice is mediocre at best. It's almost as if he knows he lacks any extraordinary talent, so he's gotta resort to flashing the bod. Which is great by the way. DUDE, YOU HAVE A GREAT BOD. I don't know. I'm irked.

Posted by: Alex | Feb 8, 2012 1:41:13 PM

4. @Alex, thank you...I concur he was bland at best. Usually I have netiquette enough not to post negative comments but he put himself up for critique... the implied narcissism was indeed irksome. AND OMG THE "I'M KINDA BASHFUL and awkward" ending was cringe worthy.

Posted by: tim | Feb 8, 2012 2:42:57 PM

5. Andy, did you know that you, Ben and I all attended the same alma mater? Although Andy was there quite a few years before we were... amazing what a small world it is!

Posted by: K | Feb 8, 2012 7:20:24 PM

6. Ben.
    You lost me at " Just by calling you pumpkin pie " but thanks for the nipples .

Posted by: biggayneil | Feb 9, 2012 10:16:52 AM