Henry Cavill | News

Wet Cavill: VIDEO

Cavill

Here's the new trailer for the upcoming action thriller Cold Light of Day, because every afternoon can benefit from some Sigourney Weaver and shirtless Cavill.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Why does Bruce Willis have to be in anything? One of the few people in the world I would like to punch.

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 1, 2012 3:22:50 PM

2. I will see it just to look at him, but his very best days were probably in Tudors, which wasn't a bad show, unlike this trite looking CIA plotted potted story line.

Posted by: cavill fan | Feb 1, 2012 3:24:13 PM

3. I like Bruce Willis but I am a little tired of seeing him in this kind of role. I can't take him seriously anymore. RED was fantastic though...it was a little more tongue-in-cheek...

Posted by: Michael W. | Feb 1, 2012 3:30:29 PM

4. and just how many times has this movie been made in the not-to-distant past?

Posted by: alguien | Feb 1, 2012 3:52:40 PM

5. Henry Cavill in action. Good.
    Made in Madrid. Good.

Posted by: Matt26 | Feb 1, 2012 4:06:35 PM

6. Looked like a good film until the stupid CIA plotline.

Posted by: Jack M | Feb 1, 2012 4:08:18 PM

7. Lordy that man is gorgeous.

Posted by: sparks | Feb 1, 2012 4:31:06 PM

8. It's the cast of the early nineties…+H Cavill, what more can you ask for. A little entertainment, it's not the end of the world. I for one will see this on a Sunday afternoon in Paris and be very happy. Bruce Willis works for me since he did The Fifth Element, an obnoxious but a convincing actor, and I'm glad to see Sigourney continue her career, as we have yet to see the best of her in the future (think Maggie Smith—or Shirley Maclaine for that matter). Cheers.

Posted by: oh.come.on | Feb 1, 2012 5:25:17 PM

9. Yay! Henry Cavill is EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Feb 1, 2012 6:22:33 PM

10. This may be a tired formula, but we've never seen Henry Cavill do a CIA movie. Count me in.

Posted by: MattS | Feb 1, 2012 6:47:08 PM

11. I refuse to see any movie that this closet case is in.

Posted by: Sergio | Feb 1, 2012 11:11:49 PM

12. Was Tom Cruise busy?

Hope it's good...for Henry's sake, so that this will generate more interest in seeing him as Superman.

^^X^^

Posted by: Bruce Wayne | Feb 1, 2012 11:13:31 PM

13. I really don't trust anything Summit does. Everything they do is rushed and looks cheap.

Posted by: Ryan | Feb 2, 2012 1:26:57 AM

14. Plotline: CIA. Snore. So over. Likewise Willis. Explosions. Crashes. Two minutes to the Final Explosion. Save. Catharis. Complete nonsense. Ryan's got it: Cheap.

Posted by: uffda | Feb 2, 2012 7:46:16 AM