Dave Franco | News

Dave Franco's New PSA: VIDEO

Dave_franco

Dave Franco, who's quickly developing a reputation of being just as creatively off-kilter as his brother James, and has put out two homoerotic clips (here and here) in that vein, has released a third clip.

It's a public service announcement, though I'm not quite sure which public he's serving.

Check it out (not work friendly), AFTER THE JUMP...

Previously...
Dave Franco and Chris Mintz Get Each Other Off with Hot Gay Talk: VIDEO [tr]
Dave Franco F**ks Himself: VIDEO [tr]

Comments

1. He's adorable.

Posted by: Kevin | Mar 16, 2012 10:09:00 AM

2. He's cute. Whenever you see him around town, he looks just like that.

James always looks like a homeless person in real life. He showed up to an art show last weekend like he just rolled out of bed and onto some Hep-C medication.

Posted by: RafiD'Angelo | Mar 16, 2012 10:13:15 AM

3. I agree, he is really cute. And those eyes, bedroom eyes, bedroom voice.
    Dave, be free to come naked to my room anytime you like.

Posted by: Matt26 | Mar 16, 2012 10:20:09 AM

4. Personally, I wouldn't question a naked Dave Franco in my bedroom. I'd just go with it. He's completely adorable - and hilarious!

Posted by: MT | Mar 16, 2012 10:24:39 AM

5. Nipple.

Posted by: Winston | Mar 16, 2012 10:53:55 AM

6. He is lovely isnt he?? His brother does kind of look like hes had a 'hard life' in comparison. Id still do him.

Posted by: rovex | Mar 16, 2012 11:15:00 AM

7. Humuna humuna

I thought his brother was perfection. Arrivederci, James!

Posted by: JMac | Mar 16, 2012 11:19:41 AM

8. Brown eyes, when they look like that, are practically unbeatable. So sexy. And I say that as a person with an oft-envied pair of greens.

Posted by: R | Mar 16, 2012 11:29:51 AM

9. You can see his panty line toward the end as he's getting ready to have his picture taken with the girl.

Posted by: Andalusian Dog | Mar 16, 2012 12:31:10 PM

10. Hmmm...Dharun Ravi would probably find him 'scruffy' and homeless looking.

Posted by: ratbastard | Mar 16, 2012 1:12:49 PM

11. I find him even sexier than his big bro. Kind of a James Dean vibe.

Posted by: Rance | Mar 16, 2012 2:17:14 PM

12. He is so much hotter than his brother.

Posted by: JC | Mar 16, 2012 7:01:50 PM

13. Who is it in the photo with what appears to be a hard on in the black briefs?

Posted by: Robert | Mar 16, 2012 9:01:00 PM

14. Why does his brother James look so disgusting all the time? James looks like he showers once every two weeks and gets an hour of sleep a night. Whatever hard living James done is not doing his appearance any favors.

Posted by: Question | Mar 17, 2012 12:15:13 AM

15. he is tons hotter than his gay brudder, james...

Posted by: chytnia | Mar 17, 2012 2:08:24 AM

16. Cute but he's very short...

Posted by: Tab | Mar 17, 2012 2:58:25 AM

17. Wow what a cute smile. I wanna do him.

Posted by: Jason 2 | Mar 17, 2012 7:20:38 AM

18. Pretty but ain't no Matt Bomer....

Posted by: Ross | Mar 17, 2012 6:23:46 PM

19. He gets it. Nice

Posted by: J.D. | Mar 17, 2012 9:11:51 PM

20. Dave is adorable, really beautiful. I see he's using the gay cock tease method to further his career, just like his brother. I hope Dave's career is bigger than his eyebrows.

Posted by: Garth | Jun 12, 2012 12:31:20 AM

21. This is a gay site. Why do you promote this? It has no place on a gay site. Is the "joke" on us?, . Are we promoting his career, like we enabled his brother' James. He's cute but he need not inflict it on us, unless he can validate his male homosexuality. .There are lots of cute gay boys. Edit out this cock tease stuff. We are being exploited. This isn't a launch pad for straights. Show some respect for gay people. SERIOUSLY!

Posted by: David | Jun 25, 2012 1:01:35 AM

22. To the guy whose comment is above mine: get a f---ing grip! Too bad that you come off as a cheerless malcontent. Incidentally, what you should do is tune in to Dave on an episode of Scrubs. A dose of Dr. Cole Feelgood is guaranteed to put some joy on your jowls. To paraphrase a character from "The Color Purple", I'd drink [Dave Franco's] bathwater. There's maybe 1 or 2 other people in the world with a better physical profile. Alison Brie is a lucky woman.

Posted by: Gabriel | Nov 24, 2012 10:50:01 PM

23. BS...I am as gay as a fruitcake and I love to see Dave Franco! I know he is not gay and I don't care. I like half the str8 men in the world and I don't care. I ain't getting any from most of the gay men in the world, so what. I like to read about them. I like Halie Berry and I ain't gettin any from her, so what? I am a consumer and I love being used! Exploit me every day! I love it! I love Dave Franko too!

Posted by: Tim | Apr 9, 2013 1:13:28 PM