Lana Del Rey | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Lana Del Rey's 'Blue Jeans': VIDEO

Soileau

Lana Del Rey has an aquatic sexual visitation from a creature that is half crocodile, half model Bradley Soileau in her new video for "Blue Jeans".

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Lana Del Rey, a modern Rex Harrison.

and, the opening line of the song is "blue jeans, white shirt" ... what is the model wearing in the video? A BLACK shirt.

Seriously, with the number of websites Ms. Rey's PR team has managed to get this video posted to today you think they would have done a better job shooting it.

Posted by: badlydrawnbear | Mar 19, 2012 1:36:53 PM

2. Tigers in one video, crocodiles in the next. I can't help but feel that Lana's management want her to be ripped to shreds for real. What next, bears?

Posted by: Greg | Mar 19, 2012 1:53:41 PM

3. I do so love her.

Posted by: Mike M. | Mar 19, 2012 2:10:37 PM

4. That was beautiful.

Posted by: Nate | Mar 19, 2012 2:24:40 PM

5. I do like the music I just wish I never saw interviews with her. She is so dead inside.

Posted by: Tonez | Mar 19, 2012 2:35:47 PM

6. I LOVE Lana Del Rey but I have to say I like her original home-made video for this song that she made herself. And this is just my opinion, but I think the guy in this video is really skanky and greasy looking... he's also the guy in her Born To Die video... I don't see the appeal of facial tattoos at all. I guess the idea is he's kinda edgy looking maybe.

Posted by: Kevin | Mar 19, 2012 4:07:13 PM

7. Lana Del Rey's visual esthetic is always great, and I really like the image she has - even if it was manufactured, I can still appreciate the beauty in it.

Posted by: Thomas | Mar 19, 2012 7:07:56 PM

8. The video and song are both beautiful. I seriously doubt Lana was ever in the same room as an alligator or a tiger. Pretty certain they use special effects to create the videos...

Curious if she writes any of her own music, as I think her songs are just amazing - lyrics and melody alike.

Posted by: MattS | Mar 19, 2012 10:04:08 PM

9. i honestly don't get the music video.

Posted by: myjestik | Mar 20, 2012 11:08:16 AM

10. I love her so much and love her music so much, she is amazing.

Posted by: Abercrombie | Mar 20, 2012 10:08:39 PM

11. I enjoyed the extended intro to the song... That's the biggest positive for me. The video has a nice feel, but doesn't really go anywhere. The original clip that has been out for months was creative and artistic; I can understand the need to make a new version in all of its HD glory, but I feel like it was a miss.

Posted by: SPI | Apr 11, 2012 7:02:27 AM