Kiss | Madonna | News | Nicki Minaj

Madonna's Smooch with Nicki Minaj Revealed: VIDEO

Madonna_minah

Twitter had a brief spasm last December over a kiss from Madonna received by Nicki Minaj on the "Give Me All Your Luvin" video set. Now, video has turned up of the exchange, which is honestly just a little peck on the lips. It's an amusing video nonetheless.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Thanks for making my browser crash with that vid.

Posted by: Sean | Mar 26, 2012 1:40:03 PM

2. sweet.

Posted by: EO | Mar 26, 2012 1:50:33 PM

3. How irrelevant.

Posted by: Gregoire | Mar 26, 2012 2:12:36 PM

4. Please, take a look to the new hot & sexy Acquaplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek8biGFPE2E

Posted by: Marco | Mar 26, 2012 2:17:49 PM

5. It's nice to know that there are adults alive today who were not even born when two clearly-not-lesbians kissing was considered something worth talking about.

Posted by: PaulR | Mar 26, 2012 2:55:15 PM

6. Andy of Towleroad appears to be a Madonna enabler/fanatic. In the process, he appears to be demeaning gay people, trivializing same-sex sexuality, and contributing to an all-round unhealthy perception of human sexuality based on the marketing of sleazy females.

Posted by: jason | Mar 26, 2012 5:13:44 PM

7. This site really needs to stop it because they don't realize that it hurts all of us gay men who aren't Madonna fanatics. My father used to dress me up as a little girl and force me to make out with my own mother for his pleasure, all while playing Madonna songs. Sleazy females are to blame.

Posted by: jason | Mar 26, 2012 5:16:50 PM

8. Andy is quickly losing the plot. He no longer represents the gay community. His site is almost becoming like paid advertising.

Posted by: jason | Mar 26, 2012 5:30:47 PM

9. This is a blog not CNN, people need to stop about the content of the writer. Just skip to another story if its not of your interest. Ugh.

Posted by: Ricardo | Mar 26, 2012 5:40:40 PM

10. Some of you gays need get over yourselves. Bitter and anger can't be good for you.

Posted by: Jim | Mar 26, 2012 5:58:22 PM

11. Haters gonna hate.

Posted by: Alonzo | Mar 26, 2012 6:25:21 PM

12. OMG! Jason... I'm so hurt by a post about Madonna kissing Nikki. Wow... for such a "real man" who hates women and effeminacy so much, you sure are a pussy. Suck it up... some gays like Madonna. Deal. You can like your masc/butch affirming gay male artists (whoever they are)... leave the rest of us who like Madonna to enjoy these posts in peace. Yeesh... give it a rest.

Posted by: GraphicJack | Mar 26, 2012 6:29:06 PM

13. Nikki is bi and she's always been upfront about that. In case you losers dont remember, the "B" in LGBT is for "bi" so this is news relevant to the site. Go somewhere else if you've got your panties in such a bunch.

Posted by: Reality | Mar 26, 2012 10:19:47 PM

14. Lame. Two straight women (one who's an old bag and another who looks like a clown) doing the tired girl-on-girl kiss in a desperate attempt for attention. This is so pathetic and tired.

Posted by: Pig is a Pig | Mar 26, 2012 11:19:57 PM

15. I partially agree with you actually.. I experienced a matching difficulty and applied just what you had shown how however it worked out like magic

Posted by: oakley glasses | May 25, 2012 10:16:34 PM

16. Thank you so much for this great webite! It is very informative.

Posted by: Prada Sonnenbrille | May 31, 2012 10:28:23 PM

17. This very unique point of view.Nice of me coming here,i was learn a lot from here.

Posted by: Chloe Bags | Jun 8, 2012 2:24:00 AM

18. You leave so useful information,I will share this info with my friends.

Posted by: Burberry Sac à Main | Jun 8, 2012 2:29:32 AM

19. I like this website very much, Its a rattling nice position to read and incur information.

Posted by: Moncler Outlet | Jun 20, 2012 8:17:44 PM

20. Nice site! I enjoy several of the articles that were written, and especially the comments! I will definitely visit again.

Posted by: Billige Moncler | Jul 1, 2012 9:01:58 PM

21. Grazie mille per questo articolo gode di bellezza con me.

Posted by: Cheap Moncler | Jul 17, 2012 9:53:54 PM

22. Give Me All Your Luvin" video set. Now, video has turned up of the exchange, which is honestly just a little peck on the lips.

Read more: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/03/madonnaminaj.html#ixzz25f7sWOTY