Madonna | Music | Music Video | News

Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' Video: WATCH

Ggw2

Madonna's 'Girl Gone Wild' video has hit the web.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. The 80's are back!

Posted by: solice | Mar 20, 2012 9:53:33 PM

2. I see a bunch of menzes that need big bowls of pasta. Maybe Madge can hook them up.

Posted by: Jerry | Mar 20, 2012 10:01:44 PM

3. Fantastic! LOVE the hot backup dancers in high heels. Madge looks and moves amazing!

Posted by: MattS | Mar 20, 2012 10:03:02 PM

4. Does she look like a girl who wants to be good?

Posted by: Mark | Mar 20, 2012 10:03:33 PM

5. kazaky backup dancers?

Posted by: John | Mar 20, 2012 10:12:06 PM

6. Freaking LOVE this video..I hope it gets massive airplay...
    =)

Posted by: George F | Mar 20, 2012 10:14:34 PM

7. What would have been more interesting is if the "girls gone wild" had truly been the back-up dancers, ignoring Madge and playing with each other, kissing, rubbing, etc. in their heels and shirtless. Madge could have been the ultimate Mother Fag Hag orchestrating an orgy of gay love. Now there's an interesting idea.

Posted by: Philip | Mar 20, 2012 10:27:35 PM

8. I hope the concert is half as much fun.

Posted by: ozonedude | Mar 20, 2012 10:29:57 PM

9. Yes, I wish her songs didn't sound like they were written by a two year-old. And yes, I'm a little bored with the 'Celebration' dancing-off-the-wall routine.

But the visuals in this are amazing. She really slaps the B-Jesus out of the other girls. And for a change, she finally looks like she's having fun. Even the more age-appropriate outfits make her come across sexier.

Like old times, she drew me in with that intimate signature intro, and I actually gasped at the last image. Gaga never made me gasp.

Take that, single ladies.

Posted by: lodenmuse | Mar 20, 2012 10:33:27 PM

10. @John Yes that's Kazaky. Hot hot video.

Posted by: Aron | Mar 20, 2012 10:36:49 PM

11. Kazaky KILLED IT! Seriously brought life to this soulless song.

Posted by: Stephen | Mar 20, 2012 10:38:29 PM

12. LOVE that Kazaky are in this video. I wonder if she ripped off some elements from their video "LOVE" or if they ripped her off? I heard she used the whole crown of thorns in her 2004 tour. Anyway it was visually more stimulating to me than her first video.

Posted by: Stefano | Mar 20, 2012 10:39:20 PM

13. The video really makes this song.

Posted by: T | Mar 20, 2012 10:39:23 PM

14. Hot topless guys dancing and wearing high heels? A la Gaga Alejandro? I think it's all a little give and take at this point.

Posted by: andypharmer | Mar 20, 2012 10:42:13 PM

15. it's pretty.....average. song really has so little personality

Posted by: DanSwon | Mar 20, 2012 10:46:47 PM

16. Madonna at the beginning sounds like Gaga trying to copy Madonna. LOL

Posted by: johnosahon | Mar 20, 2012 10:55:42 PM

17. I love the song and the video! Hot! Her new album is beyond amazing.

Posted by: Clint | Mar 20, 2012 10:56:20 PM

18. not the biggest fan of guys in heels, but i liked it more than her last video

Posted by: luke | Mar 20, 2012 10:56:55 PM

19. Blech. Madonna, I can forgive you for being bad, I just can't forgive mediocrity.

She's done this already. Is it good to some of you because it features hot guys gnawing on each other? That's all it takes for you to think it's good music? To each his own I suppose, but this defines generic disco pabulum to me.

Posted by: dms | Mar 20, 2012 10:58:10 PM

20. When all else fails we can rely on her for visuals...LOVE the homage to "Gambler" from The Virgin Tour with sunglasses, greasy hair and wind machine blowing those moused locks!

Posted by: Phillip | Mar 20, 2012 11:08:24 PM

21. Good club song but that's not saying much. Vapid lyrics and generic video. The male models were hot though.

Posted by: daws | Mar 20, 2012 11:44:13 PM

22. Catholic guilt is so 80's.

Posted by: Mikey B | Mar 20, 2012 11:51:52 PM

23. she plagiarized "love" de kazaky

Posted by: Oscar | Mar 20, 2012 11:56:51 PM

24. Meh... It's been done... 20 years ago. By Madonna herself. It's like she mixed "Vogue" with "Sex".

Posted by: Craig in Portland | Mar 21, 2012 12:06:32 AM

25. It's "Act of Contrition" come full circle. I don't see a bit of guilt in it. Just the opposite. When she starts "Girl Gone Wild" with the Act of Contrition her tongue is firmly implanted in her cheek.

Posted by: Patrick | Mar 21, 2012 12:28:16 AM