Daniel Garofali | Models | News

BigGayDeal.com

The View from Daniel Garofali: VIDEO

Garofali

Model Daniel Garofali has been busy on Instagram documenting the manscape.

Watch a recent work-unfriendly trailer for Garofali's calendar, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via boy culture)

Comments

1. There is a reason it's so blurry. I follow Daniel on twitter and his bod is very nice, I just wish he has a face to match. Like Richie Nuzzolese, now there is the complete package. Daniel is just meh.

Posted by: Landon | Mar 23, 2012 10:03:02 AM

2. if his body were austria, then the hills would definitely be alive with the sound of music.

happy friday, everybody! ^____^

Posted by: raphinou | Mar 23, 2012 10:03:38 AM

3. Thanks LANDON, I'm sure anyone who "follows" calendar models on twitter probably has an equally amazing body but with a much hotter face. Go get a life.

Posted by: MrJ | Mar 23, 2012 10:19:12 AM

4. love that song! anybody know who made it?

Posted by: stevenelliot | Mar 23, 2012 10:33:33 AM

5. LOL @ MRJ! Love that.

Daniel is better than coffee 'cause now I'm UP! ;-)

Posted by: Bobby | Mar 23, 2012 10:37:23 AM

6. His face is just FINE...as I'm sure the Nuzzolese guy is. This LANDON person however has is head up his ass...and probably much more...

Posted by: Jack | Mar 23, 2012 10:50:00 AM

7. I don't know "Landon" why you would think his face doesn't match the body? It matches just fine and he is gorgeous!

Posted by: Sebastian | Mar 23, 2012 11:02:48 AM

8. @Landon, There is a reason why Baskin Robbins makes 52 flavors. Think about it.

Posted by: Oliver | Mar 23, 2012 11:18:12 AM

9. Very nice view.

Posted by: Matt26 | Mar 23, 2012 12:28:49 PM

10. Stevenelliot, it seems to be Black & Blue by Olympic Ayres.

Posted by: Randy | Mar 23, 2012 12:49:11 PM

11. wow DANIEL how many names can you comment under? :)

Posted by: Clay | Mar 23, 2012 1:19:53 PM

12. Personally like alittle pube exposure, but hey, who am I can keey this guy from defolicating.

Posted by: kansastock | Mar 23, 2012 3:17:21 PM

13. Some men! - you have to turn your face away, it's breathtaking, flabergasting. Think that Matt guy...its the face of young God when he was visiting among us.

Posted by: uffda | Mar 23, 2012 4:10:14 PM

14. hmm... headless, manscaped torsos don't do it for me, and from this angle, the guy must be thinking "Goodness gracious I'm soooo HAWT". To each his own, I guess.

Posted by: Stranded | Mar 23, 2012 4:13:03 PM

15. Watched the trailer,handsome face and a great body,very nice i say.Looks like he loves himself a bit in some places,but if i had a body like that,i would be all over myself!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Richie | Mar 23, 2012 6:39:33 PM

16. I notice he is donating 50% of profits to kiva.org

In case anyone doesn't know about kiva.org, it is a very intriguing idea. You can put in $20 and then you read the profiles of various people from around the world who are vying to get money from KIVA for a business idea, and you get to pick the person who gets to borrow your money. They pay it back later. And when it's paid back, you get to pick a different person to borrow it back again.

You can designate yourself into one of the groups (Atheists and Agnostics, Christians, LGBT, etc. The LGBT group is one of the top groups on KIVA.

Unfortunately, most of the recipients are in very homophobic countries so, while info about the heterosexual recipients' families is readily viewable in most cases, it seems to be almost always hidden if they are gay.

Posted by: GregV | Mar 24, 2012 12:41:34 AM

17. The Band is Olympic Ayres from Sydney Australia. I’ve just found them on Facebook. They only have 19 friends, well 20 now. Beautiful music.

Posted by: Dave | Mar 24, 2012 10:49:13 AM

18. No peen, no purchase.

Posted by: Mark | Mar 24, 2012 2:05:23 PM