Comments

1. Landon says

There is a reason it’s so blurry. I follow Daniel on twitter and his bod is very nice, I just wish he has a face to match. Like Richie Nuzzolese, now there is the complete package. Daniel is just meh.

2. MrJ says

Thanks LANDON, I’m sure anyone who “follows” calendar models on twitter probably has an equally amazing body but with a much hotter face. Go get a life.

3. uffda says

Some men! – you have to turn your face away, it’s breathtaking, flabergasting. Think that Matt guy…its the face of young God when he was visiting among us.

4. Stranded says

hmm… headless, manscaped torsos don’t do it for me, and from this angle, the guy must be thinking “Goodness gracious I’m soooo HAWT”. To each his own, I guess.

5. Richie says

Watched the trailer,handsome face and a great body,very nice i say.Looks like he loves himself a bit in some places,but if i had a body like that,i would be all over myself!!!!!!!!

6. GregV says

I notice he is donating 50% of profits to kiva.org

In case anyone doesn’t know about kiva.org, it is a very intriguing idea. You can put in $20 and then you read the profiles of various people from around the world who are vying to get money from KIVA for a business idea, and you get to pick the person who gets to borrow your money. They pay it back later. And when it’s paid back, you get to pick a different person to borrow it back again.

You can designate yourself into one of the groups (Atheists and Agnostics, Christians, LGBT, etc. The LGBT group is one of the top groups on KIVA.

Unfortunately, most of the recipients are in very homophobic countries so, while info about the heterosexual recipients’ families is readily viewable in most cases, it seems to be almost always hidden if they are gay.