2012 Election | Bryan Fischer | Mitt Romney | News | Richard Grenell

BigGayDeal.com

AFA Radio Host Bryan Fischer Blasts Romney for Hiring 'Sex-Obsessed' Homosexual Richard Grenell: VIDEO

Fischer

Over the weekend, AFA radio host Bryan Fischer tweeted his displeasure that Mitt Romney hired out gay spokesman Richard Grenell:

Romney picks out & loud gay as a spokesman. If personnel is policy, his message to the pro-family community: drop dead.

Today, Fischer wrote a column about it and hit the airwaves, Right Wing Watch reports:

...it was no surprise that Fischer dedicated a segment to discussing the issue today on his radio program, where he began by asserting that most gay men have hundreds, if not thousands, of "random, frequent, and anonymous sexual encounters and that becomes a significant issue when we're talking about appointing somebody to a post as sensitive as a spokesman for national security and foreign policy".

Fischer also demanded Romney explain his stance on homosexuality with regard to the LDS Church.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Talk about "sex-obsessed," that would be Miss Bryan Fischer herself. What a strange old repressed creature she is, and how very sad. And EVIL.

Posted by: Abel | Apr 23, 2012 5:49:53 PM

2. I'm sorry Andy, but I can't stomach listening to that pathetic excuse for a man.

Posted by: Bernie | Apr 23, 2012 5:52:56 PM

3. to play off of Fischer's attempt at logic, let's address the "gay men have numerous random sex partners" thing.

*ahem*
    A parent that take's Fisher's advice on "how to deal with a gay family member"....a gay person who grows up surrounded by people who believe what Fischer believes....these are people for whom "unconditional love" becomes a meaningless buzz-term. a fischer-fan does not love their child, nor listen to their child, nor does the bond of family mean ANYTHING to such a person.

thus, the gay family member comes away with....what, exactly? a belief and a feeling that love, even the bond of family love, is impermanent? that it can be thrown away, tossed aside like worthless garbage?

if Fischer believes that frequent anonymous sexual encounters are a gay male thing, and a harmful one at that, he should logically also understand that it's because of people like him and his plebeian followers that the people he's attempting to demonize feel themselves unworthy of a long term loving and unconditional commitment and affection.

just sayin

not that any of what i said has any relevance, as it was in response to what Fischer said, which is clearly a heap of guano.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Apr 23, 2012 5:53:26 PM

4. *WHO'S* sex-obsessed?

Posted by: DannyEastVillage | Apr 23, 2012 5:56:38 PM

5. "most gay men have hundreds, if not thousands, of "random, frequent, and anonymous sexual encounters". Hmmm. He seems to be pretty confident in this remark. Maybe it comes from experience.

Posted by: Chadd | Apr 23, 2012 5:59:16 PM

6. HE'S AN IDIOT.

Posted by: russ | Apr 23, 2012 6:07:54 PM

7. "thousands of.... random, frequent, and anonymous sexual encounters!" The mind reels under the task of imagining all of them!

I hadn't thought of Romney that way before.

Posted by: Keepin' It Straight | Apr 23, 2012 6:08:47 PM

8. Most Christians spend part of every day talking to an invisible sky-man whom they believe judges everyone based on closely they follow the contradictory dictates of a 2000-year-old anthology of iron-age Middle Eastern folklore, and that becomes a significant issue when we're talking about appointing somebody to a post as sensitive as a spokesman for national security and foreign policy.

Posted by: John Equality | Apr 23, 2012 6:14:27 PM

9. it's extra-funny because Grenell is perhaps the most unimpressive and uninteresting homosexual in america. he's more boring than CHURCH.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Apr 23, 2012 6:24:49 PM

10. it's extra-funny because Grenell is perhaps the most unimpressive and uninteresting homosexual in america. he's more boring than CHURCH.

Posted by: LittleKiwi | Apr 23, 2012 6:24:50 PM

11. These less-respectable-than-Elmer-Gantry hate group paid personnel are a worrisome component of humanity, I agree. All scorn that they call upon themselves by their lies and any person in respect of unmitigated truth should hurl clarifications of their blatant distortions with great fervor. For instance, this Bryan Fischer acts as if, from his Christian Fundamentalist indoctrination, that the Republican nominee for POTUS practices a religion based upon morality and not Fundamental Christian Apostasy as Fischer's religion truly professes. Fine, because the enemy of my enemies is my friend, politically speaking. That's an abjectly "amoral" standard, but there you have it, as it is often disingenuously professed by the hateful homophobes of mass self-delusion and paranoia. The question still is circling the scummy drain, however, as to why a Mitt Romney could be so desperate as to feel forced to call upon the Judas Iscariot of a conniving, gifted and politically savvy Richard Grenell just as did "The Shrub" call upon (and pay millions of dollars to, too) Ken Mehlman who now conducts his A-list 1% queer circuit parties for "Gay Rights" after waging blitzkrieg upon them for many profitable years. It reminds me of why Pope John Paul II when he was the lowly prelate of Communist Poland as merely Cardinal Karol Józef Wojtyła, more often than not cooperated with the Communist Polish government. Under oppression, Polish Catholic Churches were full to overflowing! Maybe Richard Grenell like Ken Mehlman plans to one day reap the whirlwind harvest of cocktail parties to stand as the Grand Dispenser of much needed cash from ill-gotten gains to try and rectify the years of regressive sexual politics both Mehlman and Grenell have brought upon this democracy. Pretty shrewd when you think of it. Soon Grenell can join Mehlman in selling desalinization plans to we, the gay landowners whose lands were salted by Republicans to prevent bountiful harvests! Good paying work if you can rig it!

Posted by: Tom Cardellino | Apr 23, 2012 6:37:21 PM

12. Brian how do you feel about the POPE the catholic church and the CIA??

Posted by: Mark | Apr 23, 2012 6:52:36 PM

13. I'm in my late twenties, in a committed relationship, and have had a grand total of TWO sexual partners in my entire life. I better get busy in order to meet my lifetime quota. Puh-lease. Bryan Fischer doesn't know jack.

Posted by: Rick | Apr 23, 2012 7:44:17 PM

14. Thousands of encounters - man, do I feel cheated! I call Mulligan!

Posted by: TJ | Apr 23, 2012 8:01:17 PM

15. @Rick.
    Remember our life expectancy is around 42, you have your work cut out.

Posted by: Sylvatica | Apr 23, 2012 8:13:18 PM

16. Hundreds, if not thousands? Geez, I've been doing this for 25 years, and have barely cracked 30. I'm clearly not doing my part!

Posted by: Dback | Apr 23, 2012 8:37:00 PM

17. Face it, if he wasn't complaining about something then the organization he works for wouldn't feel they were getting their money. I love the part where he "demands" that Romney explains this. I guess he feels he's in the position to "demand" answers from the Republican Presidential Nominee. What is he going to do if Romney doesn't answer his demand? Is he going to support Obama? I think this guy is just blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

Posted by: Macmantoo | Apr 23, 2012 8:55:07 PM

18. "...most gay men have hundreds, if not thousands, of 'random, frequent, and anonymous sexual encounters...'"

god dammmmm, somewhere along the line I missed the bus. And I feel cheated and bitter about it!

This is really hilarious. I read another report about this, earlier today, and it inferred that Fischer was angry about Mitten choosing an "out, proud & loud" hommerseksul. Now he's a SEX-OBSESSED hommerseksul! What a difference a few hours makes....

Posted by: jim | Apr 23, 2012 9:13:07 PM

19. It's funny that both towleroad lefties and the Religious Right have been in agreement in their disgust with Richard Grenell. How come?

Posted by: AG | Apr 23, 2012 9:21:49 PM

20. Miss Fisch is just jealous.

Posted by: Rich F. | Apr 23, 2012 9:23:26 PM

21. Well, I hope the Religious Right takes a cue from Bryan Fisher an sits this election out. Yay, a positive message from Miss Bryana!

Posted by: Travis | Apr 23, 2012 11:58:21 PM

22. http://www.datebi.com is a site for bisexual and bicurious singles and friends.Here you can find hundreds of thousands of open-minded singles & couples looking to explore their bisexuality.I am also a member there under the username "lilygreen123".sign up for free.Come in and discover the excitement you deserve! ^_^

Posted by: sylina | Apr 24, 2012 12:02:47 AM

23. TOM C. - caught your belated comment to me. As for this comment, you had me at Elmer Gantry! ;)

Posted by: TJ | Apr 24, 2012 1:33:59 AM

24. @Macmantoo, Great point!

Posted by: Oliver | Apr 24, 2012 5:55:54 AM

25. 1,000,s???? Damn! I thought being in a monogamous, 15 year relationship (now marriage) was the high point of my life. Now this ass-wipe tells me I have to go out there and f*^k 999 more guys?

How come HE knows more about my Gayness than I do?

Posted by: Mic | Apr 24, 2012 10:16:46 AM