Automobiles | News | Tech | The Netherlands | Transportation

Flying Car Takes Off: VIDEO

Palv

The Dutch-built PAL-V One, or Personal Air and Land Vehicle, has taken its maiden flight. Just don't get your rotors tangled up in anyone else's.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang !!

Posted by: Tom in long beach | Apr 3, 2012 10:49:40 AM

2. I want!

Posted by: DRG | Apr 3, 2012 10:54:09 AM

3. Horrible. That is not the future, that is a step back!

I hate these useless inventions that just tease us while not actually advancing technology. This is the equivalent of chiropractic care.

Posted by: Fenrox | Apr 3, 2012 11:04:25 AM

4. That's not a car. It's a helicopter with pliable rotors and three wheels.

Posted by: Dr Mortimer | Apr 3, 2012 11:41:18 AM

5. That's a helicopter with wheels nothing more. When I see them parallel park that in midtown Manhattan maybe I'll change my mind.

Posted by: NY2.0 | Apr 3, 2012 12:50:00 PM

6. It’s not like a helicopter but like an autogiro. The later can not stand still in the air. Though is not as good. The number of possible failures must be dramatic. And I don’t think it’s going to become as successful as they try to improve it.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Apr 3, 2012 2:38:20 PM

7. One should not make any payments online until you carefully check everything related to your used car purchase, it is a fact that used cars are sold online just like anything else but still one should do careful assessment of everything otherwise it might be scam and you will end up wasting money.

Posted by: Toyota Prado | May 29, 2012 6:08:17 AM

8. Used Cars from Japan are blessing, they are the cheapest cars one can buy, these cars can be bought from reputable companies online which sells used cars with complete inspection.

Posted by: 車買取査定 | Jul 4, 2012 6:01:40 AM

9. When will we have flying cars?
    I know we already have them, but when will we be able to mass produce them for a cheaper price. Thanks.

Posted by: Honda Accord For Sale | Jul 19, 2012 7:06:21 AM

10. I like this amazing feature of Flying cars why not you show it to the media in Japan.

Posted by: 中古車買取 | Jul 27, 2012 3:31:08 AM