Bears | Models | News

Benjamin Godfre and Accidental Bear Have a Bathtub Chat: VIDEO

Godfre

Model Benjamin Godfre enjoys a bathtub interview with blogger  Accidental Bear, because what better place to get down to the meat of the discussion?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. sorry, but the model is trying waaay to hard to be "cool". Why is he talking like a surfer chick? and momma bear....no comment

Posted by: Marlee | Apr 18, 2012 9:20:54 AM

2. insipid

Posted by: Michael | Apr 18, 2012 9:20:59 AM

3. Did anyone watch this clip before posting it???! Vapidity like this is absolutely unsexy. Like listening to a couple of pre-teen girls at the mall.

Posted by: bill | Apr 18, 2012 9:21:41 AM

4. keep talking cause if ya don't you'll end up kissin! ahhh - wooowoo

Posted by: tim | Apr 18, 2012 9:30:24 AM

5. No nudity and inane banter from people nobody cares about. I hope I just saved you 10 minutes of your life.

Posted by: pablo | Apr 18, 2012 9:32:32 AM

6. i smell jealousy!

Posted by: mhmm | Apr 18, 2012 9:34:11 AM

7. What is an Accidental Bear? Like, he lost his razor and stumbled into a vat of doughnut batter?

Posted by: endo | Apr 18, 2012 9:47:09 AM

8. That was fun. What better way to interview someone than totally naked in the tub with them?

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Apr 18, 2012 9:51:44 AM

9. I like hot hairy men as much as other guys into that sort of thing, and think either one of these guys is physically nice in his own way, but WTF is the point of this again? If you have to strip and jump in a tub for an online conversation, I think you've asked and answered your own question as to whether you have anything interesting to say. Cheesy and gimmicky.

Posted by: Jeff Epperly | Apr 18, 2012 9:54:31 AM

10. Those ugly tattoos were outdated and cliche before the ink was dry.

Posted by: ggreen | Apr 18, 2012 9:54:42 AM

11. Men like these two make me question my homosexuality.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Apr 18, 2012 10:00:09 AM

12. I love girl talk!

Posted by: Bobbyy | Apr 18, 2012 10:08:41 AM

13. What was the point of this (other than to serve as an advertisement for the two wannabes in the video)?

Posted by: Oliver | Apr 18, 2012 10:18:09 AM

14. After the first minute I started getting muscle cramps from cringing.

Posted by: Grady | Apr 18, 2012 10:26:35 AM

15. Who pissed in everyone's Cheerios this morning?

Posted by: MrPinky | Apr 18, 2012 10:30:56 AM

16. Marcus Bachmann, your comment and signature made me laugh out loud. Well done, girlfriend!

Posted by: bill | Apr 18, 2012 10:56:24 AM

17. Not coming to an A&F store near you anytime soon.

Posted by: anon | Apr 18, 2012 12:14:49 PM

18. I'm sorry, baths are gross. Sitting in your own floating filth AND someone else's? Ugh. I don't care how cute the guy is. Showers & jacuzzi's yes. Hot bath water that eventually gets lukewarm and turns into a puddle of floating bacteria...NO.

Posted by: Christian Canterbury | Apr 18, 2012 12:32:11 PM

19. Awesome! Benjamin Godfre is so cool! I really liked the interview.

Posted by: Fenrox | Apr 18, 2012 1:25:28 PM

20. Also, This site was AWESOME when you guys were switching comment engines and nobody could comment.

Posted by: Fenrox | Apr 18, 2012 1:26:31 PM

21. I love when people you've never heard of dish about their celebrity!

Posted by: Jack | Apr 18, 2012 3:09:10 PM

22. Wow, these comments totally illustrate the problem in our community. Say you what you want about the interview but attacking the guy for his looks and the fact that he doesn't fit the "beautiful gay male" stereotype and you wonder how you can expect others to be accepting.

Posted by: silvra | Apr 18, 2012 3:56:17 PM

23. Awful..Pointless.

Posted by: Adam | Apr 18, 2012 4:25:15 PM

24. Jesus Christ, people are unhappy today. Go outside and take a f*cking walk. It's a pointless/harmless internet video meant solely for entertainment - like a million other pointless/harmless internet videos.
    ---
    If you don't like it, why do you have to take time out of your miserable life to comment? Why not just click another link and move on with your life??? Why do you feel the need to spread your misery around???
    Is your life so terrible that your only form of catharsis is bitchy, anonymous internet comments?
    ---
    The only upside I see, is that this really isn't endemic to gays. If you go on yahoo! and click on a random article, the comments section somehow always degenerates into how Obama is the anti-Christ.
    Take a f*cking walk; get some endorphins in your system; drop your unrealistically high standards, and go get laid!!! At least take up a hobby or something that isn't such a downer to other people.

Posted by: hugh | Apr 18, 2012 5:03:59 PM

25. I find Benjamin Godfre absolutely gorgeous. Everything about him is sexy. His face, his body, his cock... YUM! For that reason, I refuse to hear him speak. There was recently an "interview" video on another site as well. I can't do it. I know it will completely ruin his appeal.

Posted by: Donny | Apr 18, 2012 6:04:09 PM