Eric McCormack | Gay Marriage | Joseph Biden | News | Stephen Colbert

BigGayDeal.com

Stephen Colbert Enlists Eric McCormack in Response to Joe Biden's Gay Sitcom-Loving Remarks: VIDEO

Mccormack

Stephen Colbert has written a new sitcom in response to Vice President Joe Biden's nod to gay-accepting television ('Will & Grace') in his remarks on Meet the Press over the weekend.

Says Colbert: "These gay sitcom characters are a menace to society. They seduce us into thining that gays are just like us. Normal people with real relationships based on love and mutual respect. Disgusting...Real men know that men don't love each other. They are bros who engage in horseplay...So to rebalance the natural order of television, I've written a new sitcom about two straight guys named Will and Gracin, who are always on the prowl for the ladies. One has a cat and one has a dog. Which is why the show is called "Pussy Hound".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Pretty sure it would be "Will and Grayson" (never heard of the name Gracin before). From thinkbabynames.com:

Grayson \g-ray-son\ as a boy's name is pronounced GRAY-sun. It is of Old English origin, and the meaning of Grayson is "son of the gray-haired man".

Posted by: Don | May 8, 2012 9:01:23 AM

2. "Gracin - Boy" on babycenter.com, third hit when you google it. Are we really making a issue out of this? Go tug one out or something, Don.

Posted by: D.R.H. | May 8, 2012 10:03:23 AM

3. This skit was funny, and while I'm bad with faces, I never would have recognized Eric McCormack. It doesn't seem like aging or plastic surgery. I'm confused. Was he just covered in makeup and hair dye on the show?

Though Sean Hayes has also gone through big changes. When I saw him in person, he looked like a frat boy. He also acted like an unbearable one.

Posted by: Paul R | May 8, 2012 11:15:38 AM

4. Gee D.R.H. I wasn't making a "thing" about the use of Will and Gracin. Just pointing out that this was probably not what the skit was called. I sincerely apologize to all the boys and girls named Gracin that I have never met. I didn't mean any offense.

In any case, from colbertnation.com:

Stephen's Straight Sitcom "Pussy Hound" - Eric McCormack
    Episode #08098
    Eric McCormack and Stephen rehearse "Pussy Hound," a show about two straight guys named Will and Grayson. (06:46)

Posted by: Don | May 8, 2012 12:46:26 PM

5. I wonder if some day straight men pretending to be gay will be just as socially unacceptable as blackface.

Posted by: jexer | May 8, 2012 1:06:52 PM

6. @jexer I'm gonna go with no.

Posted by: BenR | May 8, 2012 1:50:15 PM