Anne Hathaway | Christian Bale | Film | News | Superheroes | Tom Hardy

BigGayDeal.com

'The Dark Knight Rises' Trailer Has Risen: VIDEO

Dkr

The full Dark Knight Rises trailer is finally here, starring Christian Bale, featuring Tom Hardy as Bane, and Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle, and Gotham in all its Gothamy goodness. Also, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and Marion Cotillard.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

In theaters July 20.

Dkr2

Comments

1. Of course they had to ruin it with an ending to the trailer as a reminder of Christian Bale's Batman voice.

Posted by: O HERRO | May 1, 2012 8:21:18 AM

2. The biggest problem I have with these movies (besides being too long and taking themselves too seriously) is the motivations of the bad guys are always so bizarre and muddled. Looks like more of the same.

Posted by: AJ | May 1, 2012 8:26:48 AM

3. I wish I hadn't watched that. So many spoilers.

Posted by: Leroy | May 1, 2012 8:29:59 AM

4. Why do all trailers look and sound the same? Same rhythm. Same repetitive fades to black. Same music. Same 'surprise' cliche tag phrase at the end. Boring. Zero creativity. I feel like I've seen this movie a hundred times.

Posted by: Dave J | May 1, 2012 8:41:07 AM

5. Jeeze guys, explosions, murder, leather clad holes and sticks, fear mongering, flaming cars and planes (or things that go up) are all far more important than story line, plot and dialogue! Don't you even know things?

Posted by: UFFDA | May 1, 2012 9:31:13 AM

6. I am so excited about this movie!

Posted by: Andrew | May 1, 2012 9:38:42 AM

7. Not really sure what some of these posters expect from a movie trailer. Looks good to me.

Posted by: Mike | May 1, 2012 9:45:19 AM

8. @Mike: I guess they're Avengers fans.

Posted by: endo | May 1, 2012 9:59:55 AM

9. You expect a storyline from a trailer? That's exactly what *too many* trailers do! I'd rather just have a sense of the tone, imagery, etc. to pull me in. As for me, I'm digging the 99% vibe I've been getting.

Posted by: AdamA | May 1, 2012 10:17:01 AM

10. Josh Gordon Lewitt or whatever is name is, is so freakin' foin.

Posted by: Joe | May 1, 2012 12:55:29 PM

11. As many times as I see still shots and trailers for this Anne Hathaway just seems to be a HUGE mistake in her role! Who and WHY would you choose her when there are SO MANY OTHER amazing female actors out there who would be so better suited. BIG MISTAKE!

Posted by: huskerman68 | May 1, 2012 1:04:28 PM

12. Funny, that's exactly what they said about Heath Ledger.

Posted by: endo | May 1, 2012 1:07:36 PM

13. blah blah blah, but you'll end up watching it.

Posted by: Joe | May 1, 2012 1:35:56 PM

14. @ENDO

They also said it about Katie Holmes... and were right.

Christopher Nolan's great, but I think sometimes people give him *too much* credit. He makes mistakes, just like the rest of them.

That said, everything about Anne Hathaway is awesome, so I actually have confidence in this one. She delivers.

Posted by: Ryan | May 1, 2012 3:46:28 PM

15. I can not wait to see this movie. I wasn't sold on Anne Hathaway, until this trailer. In the few moments we see her in the trailer - she looks fantastic and delivers what looks to be the performance every reviewer will be lauding this summer. Christian Bale has been incredible as batman, and it looks like the story arc in the final movie will be his finest turn of the 3. I don't understand how anyone can watch this trailer and not be compelled to watch this movie. So, i see some of the caustic comments posted here- and cant believe them.

Posted by: clydetoronto | May 2, 2012 8:56:37 PM