Lady Gaga | New York

Hot Guys Dance In New York, 'Nuff Said: VIDEO

BoysHavingFun

If you feel like dancing right now, but are afraid to let it all out, take some inspiration from these lovely gents dancing around New York City.

A reader sent us the link, saying that the video "made me smile and feel good." A review eloquent in its simplicity -- and accurate.

Make yourself smile, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. HOT!! how on earth did they find nyc streets with no pedestrians on it? o_O

Posted by: redball | May 10, 2012 9:49:56 AM

2. Sexy!!!!

Posted by: ryan | May 10, 2012 9:53:32 AM

3. blah. Ru Paul meets sidewalk

Posted by: mark | May 10, 2012 10:08:18 AM

4. Fabulous!

Posted by: Frank | May 10, 2012 10:53:24 AM

5. I see bottoms.

Posted by: Tim | May 10, 2012 11:10:37 AM

6. If I wanted to watch sissy, nelly boys dance I'd... Wait! I DON'T want to watch sissy, nelly boys dance! Get a testosterone patch and act like a MAN! You are the kind of fags that give homosexuals a bad name.

Posted by: RikkiTikki | May 10, 2012 11:17:27 AM

7. @ RIKKITIKKI ~ Gays, like the human beings they are, come in all shapes, sizes and attitudes. If you don't care for a particular gay human variety, just move on and keep your bigotry to yourself. Your remark is just as racist as someone wishing we had slaves again.

Posted by: Paul M | May 10, 2012 11:45:06 AM

8. So, this is what passes for "hot guys" these days? Hey, the video is cute and all, but their every move is decidedly ladylike. These guys are good dancers, but for most of us, not hot. There's another vid on this blog with Harvard baseball players dancing in their van, and the comments chide them for being robotic. Of course they are, and it's hotter than this.

The problem with the gay community trying to PC everything is that sometimes the other head has other ideas. Old fart alert: In my day, masculinity was valued even over physical appearance. This generation has spent too much energy trying to convince me that Kurt on Glee is hot. Let's just stick to equali rights, eh?

Posted by: TexRex96 | May 10, 2012 11:46:17 AM

9. @RIKKITIKKI, just shut up you loser.. I didn't really like the video either (I don't think the guys were hot), but they are just having fun! YOU are the kind of self-loathing closet case that give us a bad name..

Posted by: Lucas | May 10, 2012 11:51:59 AM

10. Oh, I enjoyed them immensely. I'll have to see if Charlie could join in and do The Weather Girls or something.

Posted by: Camilla | May 10, 2012 12:21:43 PM

11. I don't personally find them physically attractive either, but they sure look like fun. And who cares whether I think they're hot or not? I doubt they do. I'd just like to live in a world where people can be whatever they'd like to be and not one where physical beauty correlates with human value. And I think it's about time we started supporting each other instead of tearing each other down. There are already too many people on the outside willing to attack us.

Posted by: Eric | May 10, 2012 12:25:18 PM

12. Pre-drag queens and just so tiarasome.

Posted by: UFFDA | May 10, 2012 12:28:57 PM

13. @Paul M and @Lucas: Where did you get that RikkiTikki's comments were "racist"? There is nothing "racist" about his comments. And like both of you, he is entitlesd to his opinion. Yes, gays come in all shapes and sizes and degrees, but we need not lower ourselves to name calling.
    Really, how did you come to the "slavery" conclusion?

Posted by: John | May 10, 2012 12:42:51 PM

14. The homophobic comments from the homosexuals who view this site and watched this video was sadly predictable.

Posted by: Ci | May 10, 2012 12:56:14 PM

15. Lucas, your bigotry aimed @ Rikitiki is just as bad as what you're bithen about!

Posted by: JonJon | May 10, 2012 1:05:08 PM

16. Two young men enjoying their friendship and celebrating the life they love through dance.Through our eyes we perceive movement but in their soul is joy and happiness. Continue to walk in the light of love so that others less fortunate may share of your peace and contentment.

Posted by: gb | May 10, 2012 1:17:18 PM

17. I for one find them both to be sexy. Sorry that it's not like 'the good ol' days' but times change and so do perceptions of beauty

Not to mention, if they can move like that, imagine how they move in the sheets O_O

Posted by: Nicholas | May 10, 2012 1:38:43 PM

18. Anyone who has a problem with effeminate men not only have a grossly overdeveloped inferiority complex, but they are the worst kind of homophobe. Confidence is very sexy. Anonymous commenters? Not so much.
    Boys! Amazing dancing!! I hope you go FAR!

Posted by: Scott | May 10, 2012 1:58:24 PM

19. Ya those baseball boys were robotic and uber straight (not a turn on). These boys are way better and better looking. Overly masculine men freak me out.

Posted by: ScottyNorq | May 10, 2012 3:08:54 PM

20. @TexRex96, Sometimes miss the older generation of gay, of whom we've lost so many. And then one of them writes something stupid and then I miss them less.

Posted by: Mick | May 10, 2012 3:12:55 PM

21. Paris burned 25 years ago, can we say boring...

Posted by: Sean | May 10, 2012 4:58:38 PM

22. TexRex, how do you know it's not someone young making stupid comments, you ASSume way too much!

Posted by: Randy | May 10, 2012 5:21:01 PM

23. Bless u boyz and welcome to the ballroom runway!
    Thank u 4 continuing tradition.

Posted by: MCnNYC | May 10, 2012 6:34:00 PM

24. And FYI Paris and Harlem is Still burning...

Posted by: MCnNYC | May 10, 2012 6:38:46 PM

25. TexRex96, I'm inclined to agree. Whenever I see a hot guy, his voice and mannerisms can make or break my attraction to him.

Posted by: ThisBitch | May 10, 2012 6:42:46 PM