Comments

1. George F says

Well..I agree with him: Gay divorce sounds like an awful lot of -so far unkown-danger to me!
    =P

2. John says

Posting junk like this is really undermining your credibility. I know it was tongue-in-cheek, but it wasn’t even remotely funny.

3. wds says

I think Andy described it quite well as youtube trash…sadly – when I clicked over to see the count – he was over 71,000 views, 968 likes and only 78 dislikes.

I laughed when I realized he still had the price-tag (scan code) on the brim of his (ahem) hat. Either that, or he has so many of them he’s inventoried them with scan codes.

4. Steve Scarborough says

Very disappointed to find that in ten comments nobody has yet posted the obligatory, “At least he’s hot”.

5. sparks says

Geez lighten up, people. It’s just a joke about tricking gays into getting married and not letting them get divorced. I know the guy is a turd, but what he said is kinda funny. Better than what Leno’s writers come up with most of the time.

*rolls eyes*

6. RJ says

it’s a character. he plays a dumb wannabe white gangsta poseur. he’s an internet comedy character, aimed at heterosexuals.

and the language he uses is inclusive regarding homosexuality. stupid, but inclusive. dumb influential kids will listen to this guy, and retell the same dumb ‘no gay divorce’ joke over and over, all the while reenforcing the underlying idea that the marriage aspect is a non-issue.

which is to say, way to miss the point, guys.

7. vanndean says

My humor button must be in need of its 50,000 joke check-up. Was there a point to this?

8. jamal49 says

Thanks, folks, for the hysterically funny commentary here! Y’all just made a lousy week blossom into what I hope will be a ROFLMAO kinda weekend.