Comments

1. Onnyjay says

We’re gonna miss you more than words can say, Kristin, but I know we’ll be seeing you soon in more brilliant, unforgettable personae.

2. Mark says

So only Kristin is leaving? Recall rumors that Adam Samberg and Jason Sudeikis were leaving, too. Oh well … Kristen has great talent, and I look forward to seeing her in some strong silver screen roles.

BTW, is she pregnant? With whose baby? (or was that just an ill-fitting dress)

3. Pete N SFO says

I was teary-eyed myself. There was obviously so much love between the cast members.

Good on ya, girl. Congrats & can’t wait for whatever’s next.

4. L'Herb says

What I love most about this is that (suuuper cute) Jason Sudeikis, who came in with Kirsten, is too sad to fool around. He’s totally holding back tears the whole time. They were so close. Awww!!

5. tom1842 says

Kristin Wiig (and Bill Hader) are the only reasons I ever watched the show. Hope they find some new talent – and I’m sure they will. Some big shoes to fill (no offense about the huge feet implication).

6. SNLer says

From the Soaking Wet Killer to the Jagger Graduation Sendoff… she brought a finesse to SNL that hasn’t been seen since the Ferrell days with Molly, Ana, Cheri, Nancy… But Kristen had a treasure trove of characters along with dead on impressions – and she was flawless in all her delivery. She is also one of – if not ‘the only’ cast member (female, anyway) to become a superstar while on the show. She was huge and will only become bigger. A true loss to the show who finds their current longest lasting female cast member in… Abby Elliott??? If they only gave her material to work with… but Wiig leaves a gaping hole. One of the best and bittersweetest moments in SNL history.

7. Fred says

Kristen is a beautiful woman with a gorgeous body and equally gorgeous voice. But lately I’ve found her becoming stereotyped and repetitive, and so I’m not sad to see her depart.