Adam Lambert | Andy Cohen | Beth Ditto | News

Adam Lambert and Beth Ditto Pick Their Nipples Off a Tray: VIDEO

Ditto_lambert

In case you were wondering, with regard to food Beth Ditto's nipples most closely resemble raisins and Adam Lambert's are somewhere between a Life Saver and a Cheerio.

More things you learn from Watch What Happens Live! including whether Lambert has anything nice to say about Clay Aiken, and if he thinks being gay cost him American Idol, AFTER THE JUMP...

Nipple play:

Lambert pleads the fifth:

AI:

Comments

1. This episode was fkn AEWSOME -and it was THREE-3- 3 !! Openly PROUD gay and super successful folks as well. Andy Cohen ROCKS

Posted by: slippy | May 25, 2012 2:23:27 PM

2. I can't believe I missed this when it aired. I love Beth and Adam. They're two people that live their life openly, flaws and all. Proud to call myself a fan.

Beth is so funny. She cracks me up.

Posted by: Stella | May 25, 2012 4:01:00 PM

3. Beth is hilarious! If she did more television appearances here in the States she would be just as successful as she is in the UK. It was fun seeing Adam and Andy try and keep up with her.

Posted by: Thomas | May 25, 2012 4:15:28 PM

4. I love Beth Ditto. She would be the most loved musician in the world if her look and sexuality fit better into the marketing machine's box. Gossip's new album is the best thing I've heard in a long time. And her solo EP was amazing. Can't say enough good things about her...

Posted by: mike128 | May 25, 2012 4:45:28 PM

5. Beth Ditto and Lambert are ugly freaks that make sense to put on the same show. Ugh!

Posted by: Sean | May 25, 2012 7:33:28 PM

6. Wasn't Clay Aiken on CNN for an hour long interview and on ABC News Sunday recently arguing for gay marriage acceptance, and Adam can't think of anything nice to say?

Posted by: MarkUs | May 25, 2012 8:12:02 PM

7. They were a blast, and the chemistry between 2 proudly queer performers was delightful. Fun fun fun!

Posted by: Ernie | May 25, 2012 9:04:14 PM

8. Awesome show. Definitely different from past shows where guests are less into it.

Posted by: Bill | May 25, 2012 9:44:53 PM

9. "This content ... is currently ... unavailable."

But they have no problem making me download a stupid audio clip telling me it's not available. I have to pay for that.

Whoever owns this content, you suck.

Posted by: Randy | May 25, 2012 10:39:08 PM

10. LOL at this person who thinks Adam Lambert is ugly, he is BEAUTIFUL - inside and out.

Posted by: wtdp | May 26, 2012 10:41:13 PM

11. I SINCERELY hope they duet some time in the future. But I want Beth in control of all of it.

Posted by: JAMES | May 26, 2012 11:53:13 PM