Comments

1. VDUFFORD says

Great job Rachel!
    I live in Kansas had no idea this was going on not surprised though!
    Brownback he has been a disaster for this state the only thing you can do here is vote,but you loose. I’m leaving the frighting state with my parter and two dogs for a gay friendly state thats what its coming down to in this country!

2. JONES says

Love Cory Booker

“Ridiculous & offensive” to allow a majority to vote on the civil rights of a minority.

Obama’s struggle with marriage rights … “I wish he were there a long time ago.”

“Equal protection under the law.” Civil rights for all.

He gets it.

3. Oliver says

Rachel is a great interviewer. That she just let Cory go off for an eternity (in tv time) is a testament to her and her brilliance. I’d love the two of them to debate the “other” side.

4. Gregoire says

She was so masterful last night, a command performance. I contrasted it by watching a little O’Reilly, and it was like night and day.

Then of course there’s Cory Booker. *fanning myself* He will make a fine U.S. president in 2020.

5. NaughtyLola says

I’m so in love with Cory Booker. I have a series of questions for him:

1) Is he into ladies?

2) Is he seeing anyone seriously?

3) Is he looking?

4) Does he date white chicks?

5) Is he busy on Saturday evening?

6. JONES says

Laughing with Lola …

I’m so in love with Cory Booker. I have a series of questions for him:

1) Is he into guyz?

2) Is he seeing anyone seriously?

3) Is he looking?

4) Does he date white boyz?

5) Is he busy this weekend?

7. NaughtyLola says

@Jones, right? He’s almost super-human at this point, I mean I’d be too intimidated to actually date him. Maybe he could come over and build some shelves for me or something, maybe move some furniture. I would just stand there and admire him.

8. Caliban says

LOVE Cory Booker! I really want to see him in national politics. And what he said about the “despicable nature” of politicians who support discriminatory legislation and then turn around and say “Hey, I’m not a bigot, I have gay (or black or whatever) friends is spot on. Even assuming that statement is true in the first place, since they never seem to actually PRODUCE those “friends,” it doesn’t humanize them, it just makes them look more craven and actually evil since they are going out of their way to hurt someone they claim is a “friend.”

Plus Cory Booker rushes into burning building to save lives!

9. jim says

Mayor Booker is an exceptional politician and amazing example of integrity. A principled human being, who not only eloquently speaks, but LIVES, his convictions. Even if he never aspires to a higher office, the man has my complete respect and admiration. He is a role model and a hero.