Cheyenne Jackson | News

Cheyenne Jackson's Sweating, Shirtless, Camera-Ready 'Attitude'

Jackson

The summer heat has Cheyenne Jackson all buttered up in July's issue of Attitude magazine, in a spread shot by Joseph Sinclair and styled by Elauan Lee.

More shots, AFTER THE JUMP...

You may have missed...
Animated Cheyenne Jackson Leads Police on a Musical Chase in 'Drive': VIDEO [tlrd]

2_jackson

3_jackson

4_jackson

Comments

1. Very nice.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jun 25, 2012 11:16:02 AM

2. I can think of nothing more unappealing than a shaved chest. No matter how hot a guy otherwise would be, a shaved chest ruins his attractiveness, as do other kinds of artificial alterations, like tattoos and excessively groomed hair.

The human body is most beautiful and sexually enticing in its totally natural state.

Just my 2 cents.

Posted by: Rick | Jun 25, 2012 11:16:51 AM

3. Just your two cents Rick, yet I don't think I've ever seen a positive comment from you. I pity you. (especially since you can't swoon over these pictures. Cheyenne Jackson has got to be one of the most gorgeous famous people. And he sings!)

Posted by: lessthan | Jun 25, 2012 11:26:36 AM

4. YUM! Cheyenne Jackson is ALL that and 2 bags of chips, shaved chest and all! Brains, beauty and talent or days! Swoon!

Posted by: Gary A | Jun 25, 2012 11:27:50 AM

5. or=for

Posted by: Gary A | Jun 25, 2012 11:28:53 AM

6. @Rick: Like two of the soon-to-be discontinued American penny, your two cents aren't worth the copper that represents them. Do you in fact know that Cheyenne shaves his chest? I don't shave mine and I'm just as smooth as he is in these pictures.

Posted by: Dawson James | Jun 25, 2012 11:29:22 AM

7. All shirts are hereby confiscated from Mr. Jackson. He shall remain shirtless until further notice. Thank you.

Posted by: niles | Jun 25, 2012 11:57:02 AM

8. Oh, he can shave it, wax it, or go au naturel, whatever that may be. That's six-foot three inches of serious hotness. HOWEVER, that wedding band is kryptonite to me. His IMDB profile says "Since 1999, Jackson's romantic partner has been Monte Lapka, a physicist from Seattle."

Go geeks! Whoohoo! Brains trump everything :)

Posted by: ESA | Jun 25, 2012 12:02:37 PM

9. hey rick, thanks for your two cents.

here's your change: three cents.

Posted by: KDNA | Jun 25, 2012 12:05:23 PM

10. *Sigh* Now THAT'S definitely worth being late to my dentist for.

Posted by: Gregoracdc | Jun 25, 2012 12:05:44 PM

11. (I can't breathe)

Posted by: michael | Jun 25, 2012 12:10:09 PM

12. Cheyenne is a wonderful, warm, caring amazing man....and oh so talented. My partner is friends with him and he took us to dinner the last time we were in New York with my sister. We spent dinner discussing everything from theater to military (my sister has been in the army for over 15 years). He was hilarious, and Monte was just as enjoyable to be around. What an amazing way to end our five days there in New york. Can't wait to get back there. Love keeping up with everything he does. Peace out

Posted by: Michael Murphy | Jun 25, 2012 12:11:49 PM

13. RICK may be wrong about Cheyenne's hair but his comments are priceless. Doesn't mean I agree or disagree, just means that being outside the box of the received gay truths that totally infect this clone driven site is worth more than most can appreciate.

And Cheyenne is not only a fine looking man he is an accomplished actor as well.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 25, 2012 12:17:50 PM

14. I don't think Cheyenne's chest is shaved. I think he's just naturally hairless or lightly hairy. Pictures 2 and 4 give it away.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jun 25, 2012 12:24:48 PM

15. He performed on an Atlantis cruise I was on and pictures don't do him or his partner Monte justice. He is so frickin sexy in person. :)

Posted by: SFshawn | Jun 25, 2012 12:41:00 PM

16. @ Michael Murphy :

I just turned green with envy that you met and had dinner with Mr.Jackson, a serious talanted and beautiful guy.
    I just watched "The Green" and he is a really fine actor.
    But that's not the motivating force of my admiration !!!!!

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jun 25, 2012 1:04:32 PM

17. @ Rick

Even if that 'natural state' is effeminate?

Posted by: Laura | Jun 25, 2012 1:15:46 PM

18. Good point LAURA.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 25, 2012 1:34:05 PM

19. Dear Rick,

Ya know, it does grow back, right?

I'm sure if you ask real nice, Cheyenne will let it all grow back in for you when you two start dating.

Love,

Johnny

Posted by: johnny | Jun 25, 2012 1:34:15 PM

20. OK, 2 more cents. Or 3.

a) To the hairless-chested among you who fantasize about me daily and whose fantasies I ruined with my comment because it made you think that you are unattractive to me, my apologies. I am what I am.

b) You may be right, Woodroad--apparently his father is Native American, so it could be just the genes. However, he has a pretty thick growth of beard and really furry armpits, which are usually dead give-aways. When a guy's chest is naturally smooth, he usually has light body hair generally, including light facial hair (Asian guys, for example), so it looks more natural....and that's fine. The point is that natural always trumps artificial, just as real human beings always trump mannequins and robots and inflatable dolls, which is what some of these guys end up looking like after all their "grooming" and "manscaping" has taken place.

And the tattoos and the over-groomed hair still suck.

c) All of you "adoring"--yes, I really used that word--him now will be treating him like used toilet paper 20 years from now when his youthfulness has faded.

Yes, you will.

Posted by: Rick | Jun 25, 2012 2:10:25 PM

21. Sweet enough to be dessert, meaty enough to be the main course...

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | Jun 25, 2012 2:11:33 PM

22. I'm not really that into musical theater, but I think his voice is crazy amazing. His range is insane. So powerful. Oh, and he looks like that...

Posted by: Blaine | Jun 25, 2012 2:20:44 PM

23. Would someone please post a link to a photo of Cheyenne looking hairy?

I'm opposed to all the hair removal that is so popular these days, but I can't recall ever seeing this man hairy. His father is Native American, so maybe this is his natural state.

OUT GAY actors are not common enough so far, and this man has talent and beauty to spare.

Posted by: lewlew | Jun 25, 2012 2:23:09 PM

24. some of us have mostly smooth chests with random wild hairs in the center and around the nipples which look ridiculous and should be shorn

not a big deal

Posted by: gomez | Jun 25, 2012 2:41:21 PM

25. Thank you for posting this! You've made my day that much brighter.

Posted by: Carlos | Jun 25, 2012 3:07:21 PM