Comments

1. Chris says

Apparently the bar for becoming a “noted” homosexual is set pretty low. I have no idea who three of these people are, and I only know the guy with the shaven head because he has has a couple bit parts in movies. But other than that what have they done?

2. Bob says

Jeffery — If you love him, say his name right: Man GONE ee ellow, and he is a 6’5″ non ego-driven sweetheart, that I have met a couple of times (and yes, straight)

3. Jon says

Love Jeffrey! His boyfriend Patrick (@PattyMac42 on Twitter) is definitely not that hard to look at either.

4. BobN says

Never did I even consider the possibility that gay liberation would lead to a time when irony would have to be explained to members of the tribe…

5. Caliban says

“Obviously it would be Dixie Carter and I would be sitting on her penis.”

OK, that was funny. (Unfortunately it was the only funny thing.)

6. D.R.H. says

The joke is that they’re calling themselves “noted” the same way that some of you would call yourselves intelligent.

7. UFFDA says

Right RICK, what a bunch of girls. Miss Priss, Poofter, Airbourne, Shrillness, and Bottoms Up all squished together like makeup in a handbag.

8. Steven says

Whether it’s a musician, actor, random famous blogger, or whatever, it never sounds clever to say you don’t know someone to make you seem above it all. Get over yourself. I know the stick in your ass is the best part of your day, but it annoys the rest of us.

9. tcw says

Jeffery Self is cute. So’s his boyfriend. Maybe they can make a sex tape, because Self talking is painful to hear.

10. Rob says

Fun little segment- esp the idea of “Gay Beatles.” Gives me the energy to plow through Ari Ezra Waldman’s prose. (Throw me a rope- I’m goin’ in! If I’m not back in 20 minutes send a search party to paragraph 4.)

11. wimsy says

Noted? Where – in the police log?

Anyhow, congrats to Rob, who has discovered a way to plow through Ari Waldman’s prose. I’m still lost in paragraph 4 and starting to panic.

12. Jim says

Loved it! Hilarious! “If I had to choose, it would be Joe and, obviously, I would be sitting on his penis!” Ye-e-es!