H. Alan Scott | News

BigGayDeal.com

H. Alan Scott is Single: VIDEO

Scott

Once in a while he hits the jackpot - a cute guy that's into him.

"He's a good guy -- eats his veggies...calls his mom. But try as he might to meet someone, it's been an uphill battle. Just let him tell you about it..."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. "at a gay bar I look like a meth addict trying to eat my own face..."

This entire video was painful to watch.

Posted by: Alan | Jun 8, 2012 9:53:47 AM

2. This was the most painful thing to watch. Thanks for ruining my morning. Maybe if he wasn't so negative and stereotypical he'll find someone. Lame.

Posted by: JL | Jun 8, 2012 10:19:16 AM

3. L-Aim.

Posted by: DRG | Jun 8, 2012 10:22:26 AM

4. horrible, not funny

Posted by: Ian | Jun 8, 2012 10:23:04 AM

5. I've eaten at that restaurant....its a really fancy/nice one. I wonder if he's a waiter or bartender there.

Posted by: hightemp | Jun 8, 2012 10:36:59 AM

6. I completely agree with this guy. This pretty much encompasses dating in NYC. The people protesting, might be protesting too much...

Posted by: driouxcipher | Jun 8, 2012 10:37:32 AM

7. Yeah, I thought it was cute. My only complaint, too short. Develop it into a feature length film or at least a short. Seriously. I could see it expanded into a short that would end up in one of those "Boys Life" compilations. The complaints here remind me of the reception, years ago, in New York for "Parting Glances". New Yorkers thought it was boring because it reminded them too much of everyday life. It got a great reception outside of the city and critical acclaim.

Posted by: Bill | Jun 8, 2012 10:59:35 AM

8. Loved it.

Posted by: Chris | Jun 8, 2012 11:05:56 AM

9. I think the first few post are jokes, right? This was halarious!
    I hope they (the powers that be) decide to make webisodes series.
    More, more, more!!

Posted by: AJ | Jun 8, 2012 11:42:14 AM

10. Hilarious! I would love to see him do a whole show.

Posted by: Michael J. Hildebrand | Jun 8, 2012 11:42:43 AM

11. I thought he was charming. His sense of humour bordered on jaded, but stayed at the duty free. The end made me laugh.

Posted by: mrAshley | Jun 8, 2012 12:15:56 PM

12. no it was not a joke, it was just really bad... i hope they don't make a show out of this - not funny

Posted by: Ian | Jun 8, 2012 12:19:36 PM

13. how did this nobody even get on this blog? i question andy's talent when he fills up this space with garbage. this isn't new jersey.

Posted by: william | Jun 8, 2012 12:49:55 PM

14. Funny and representative of dating in nyc.

Posted by: N | Jun 8, 2012 12:50:05 PM

15. It was funny, it's only painful and unfunny when it hits really close to home. right? ;) lol

Posted by: Mather | Jun 8, 2012 12:58:19 PM

16. That was really funny. And I think a lot of people posting on this site don't have a sense of humor. It's sad.

Posted by: Daniel | Jun 8, 2012 2:27:37 PM

17. Jesus, did the video on trolls bring the haters out today? I thought this was clever and funny.

Posted by: daninseatown | Jun 8, 2012 2:42:15 PM

18. Cute and funny. The end scene is a good laugh too :)

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Jun 8, 2012 3:00:36 PM

19. Y'all bitches is mean!

Posted by: Latrice Royale | Jun 8, 2012 3:12:48 PM

20. Sad, but real. Sorry, it is.

Posted by: scotsyank | Jun 8, 2012 3:22:15 PM

21. Oh shut up you stupid queens...this was hilarious and if you don't think so then you obviously live in lala land and don't realize that this is how shallow most of you are....the end.

Posted by: Nick | Jun 8, 2012 3:44:23 PM

22. It was sortof funny- in the sense of the irony of an average- looking guy feeling the pain of getting rejected or dumped for not being "hot/sexy" enough, or "cool" enough- and yet turning around and acting the same way to another average-looking guy- whose only "fault" was having a lazy eye.

This isn't limited to the gay community- it's straight people, too. How many times have you been out with your straight buddies- who whine about not getting the "hot" chicks, but turn their noses up at girls who are their equals in attractiveness (as subjective as that is).

I don't think we should beat ourselves up or develop collective guilt over this kind of behavior- because a lot of people- not everyone tho- straight or gay- acts this way.

Posted by: Scott | Jun 8, 2012 4:04:31 PM

23. This is smart. Key word. Look at reality, most of us are like this (except for YOU of course). I'm for the full length show… or film.
    And funny, two great lines out of four minutes has to be a record these days.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 8, 2012 5:03:08 PM

24. And frankly, he's not unattractive in my book. Of course, who cares.
    How many dates did the director-producer-actor get out of this? Could be the new advertising gimmick of 2012—or online dating necessity. Raise the bar, set the standard.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jun 8, 2012 5:06:18 PM

25. Actually, I'll bet that H. Alan Scott (real name?) isn't even single. Too much confidence and willingness to expose himself publically.
    Publicly. Pubically. Pububilically.