Joe Manganiello | Joel McHale | Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue Eats Doritos Off Joe Manganiello's Stomach: VIDEO

MinogueJoe

As promised, pop star Kylie Minogue and irresistible Magic Mike actor Joe Manganiello appeared on last night's episode of The Soup.

AFTER THE JUMP, you can watch Kylie have a bit of a dance withdrawal breakdown and Manganiello show us a different side of himself. Oh, and Kylie eats Doritos off of his "stomach."

Rotund or not, it's hard to imagine a more inviting plate.

Watch the insanity AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Boo! Not available in Canada!!

Posted by: Allan | Jun 21, 2012 9:40:01 AM

2. not available in Australia either and Kylie belongs to us! :-(

Posted by: Robbie | Jun 21, 2012 9:42:47 AM

3. Another BOO from Canada. I'm sure we can find it somewhere...

Posted by: Gigi | Jun 21, 2012 9:50:26 AM

4. Wait! What happened to Joe Manganiello's cheese-grating abs? ...They've been replaced by a trucker-belly? **Oh the humanity**

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Jun 21, 2012 9:54:45 AM

5. That has to be a fake stomach. Not even with his unbelievable abs could hie stick his stomach out like that. Or maybe he did. But how awesome is this guy anyway.

Posted by: Jeff | Jun 21, 2012 10:09:55 AM

6. Ha ha, I'm such an idiot. You can see it's fake in the video. Derp.

Posted by: Jeff | Jun 21, 2012 10:12:48 AM

7. Damn, not in Canada, this country sucks.

Posted by: CHAD | Jun 21, 2012 10:29:22 AM

8. So. Much. Awesome. ("Don't mind them. They're just trying to break the Internet.")

Posted by: Brandon | Jun 21, 2012 10:39:13 AM

9. I want to see a sex tape between the three of them.

Posted by: Gregoire | Jun 21, 2012 10:57:06 AM

10. Boo from France, too! I want to see Joe's stomach!!!

Posted by: michael | Jun 21, 2012 10:58:53 AM

11. Damn, Kylie's got great comedic timing. The first vid made me laugh so hard.

Posted by: luminum | Jun 21, 2012 11:05:44 AM

12. It's nice to see someone as tall as Joel! Most guests look like dwarves next to him.

And yes that's a prosthetic stomach.

Posted by: sparks | Jun 21, 2012 11:07:16 AM

13. What's for dessert ???

Posted by: George Deeming | Jun 21, 2012 11:35:24 AM

14. Aw, can't see in Oz! Love me some Kylie.

Posted by: Brad | Jun 21, 2012 11:37:42 AM

15. LOVELOVELOVE!!!

Posted by: Gary A | Jun 21, 2012 12:37:15 PM

16. Are you sh*tting me? I wouldn't eat Doritos off anybody's abs if you paid me to do it! And is this kind of foolishness really worth a posting @ Towleroad? Used to be, Gay men were known for having class. Guess those days are long gone!

Posted by: Stuffed Animal | Jun 21, 2012 1:03:13 PM

17. Stuffed animal, get stuffed.

Posted by: ron | Jun 21, 2012 1:57:04 PM

18. Its not available in Canada because I believe that its on the Comedy Channel and therefore can be seen on their site. They have propritory (sp) rights to their programming

Posted by: Marc | Jun 21, 2012 2:28:42 PM

19. Canada does not suck.

But out government does. It censors foreign content, so Canadian middlemen who do NOTHING can get rich by implying that they own or create the content themselves, or that they provide some mysteriously valuable service nobody can identify.

I'd like to see ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox take over some of our Canadian stations, and put an end to this nonsense.

Posted by: Randy | Jun 21, 2012 3:18:16 PM

20. What I wouldn't give to be her right now. I would not only eat the Doritos, I would lick his abs of all the cheese left over.

You can obviously tell he's pushing out his stomach and not wearing a fake fat stomach.

__________________________________

To those outside the US, follow this site and it will tell you how to get around the block. I use it when I need to view foreign Youtube videos that are blocked from being accessed in the US.

Posted by: Sam | Jun 21, 2012 3:58:12 PM

21. I'm 99% sure that is a prosthetic stomach. Can somebody who works in movie production confirm?

I'd eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and all snacks off any part of Joe's body.

Posted by: MattS | Jun 21, 2012 4:13:18 PM

22. If you look closely (and weren't we?), you can see the seam of the fake belly on Joe's left side at the beltline - it's not completely tucked in.

Worry not, abs fans.

Posted by: Padre Denny | Jun 21, 2012 4:27:37 PM

23. The fake belly is a disappointment, funny as it is in the clip. The join is showing just above his trousers. I want to see the real belly! (and eat Doritos off it, but that's a whole other fantasy...)

Posted by: Dave | Jun 21, 2012 6:09:48 PM