Lady Gaga to Make Film Debut in Robert Rodriguez’s ‘Machete Kills’

Gaga

Lady Gaga will make her acting debut in Machete Kills from Robert Rodriguez.

Tweeted Rodriguez: "I just finished working with @LadyGaga on @MacheteKills , she kicked SO MUCH ASS! Holy Smokes. Blown away!"

Tweeted Gaga today: "Yes its true, I will be making my debut as an actress ln the amazing MACHETE KILLS BY @RODRIGUEZ IM SO EXCITED!!! AH! Filming was insane."

The insanity also stars Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen.

Writes Indiewire: "Michelle Rodriguez, Demian Bichir, Amber Heard, Sofia Vergara, Zoe Saldana, Jessica Alba and of course, Danny Trejo also feature in the movie that will find Machete tracking down an arms dealer with a nefarious plan to launch a deadly missile."

No release date has been set.

Comments

1. says

And she told, she is against killing animals and fur use and that’s why was wearing that green muppet dress. Oh wait…what about that meat dress?

2. SuperAmanda says

when will this talentless trashy trollop go away? Nobody cares about her anymore.

3. redball says

@CARLOS: i think that’s her character’s name (as opposed to a dictionary word), so it can be spelled however they want!

4. Yasuri Yamileth says

Um, she was in an episode of The Sopranos … so … *massive eye roll”

5. dh says

Mel Gibson? Really? WTF?!!! She lost a lot of points in my book. Madonna would never collaborate with such a hateful bigot.

6. shle896shle says

I don’t want to see Lady Gaga any more than I do that bigot Mel Gibson. I think I’ll sit this one out.

7. says

@CJT Irrespective of whether real or fake what she’s actually making stylish is at the end of the day, a wolf. And I regret to say that really some people don’t have brains to understand that it’s just a matter of time to see a real wolf and yeah who knows….

8. Thomas says

I loved the first Machete, it was so camp. I think this is a perfect movie for her to make her debut in, a over the top B-movie…it’s so GaGa.

Also, to the people yapping about the wolf. You realize this is a promotional image for the film, she is playing a character in that poster…like you know Meryl Streep isn’t really a nun right?

9. Nirgal says

Mel Gibson, Lady Gaga and Charlie Sheen in the same movie?

That’s too many different brands of crazy together.

(Love Gaga, btw)