Absolutely Fabulous | News | Olympics

'Ab Fab' Lights Up for the London 2012 Olympics: VIDEO

Abfabolympics

Who were the first runners to use London's new Olympics stadium? Pats and Eddy, of course.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via homorazzi)

Comments

1. What a refreshing pair!

Posted by: trees | Jul 12, 2012 11:00:47 AM

2. Cant wait! Love Ab Fab! And John Barrowman.
    Perfect match: Edina, Patsy and Olympics!

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 12, 2012 11:13:50 AM

3. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Posted by: 99% | Jul 12, 2012 12:23:15 PM

4. It's 2012. Don't you think we ought to be able to watch the BBC, BBC2, BBC3, BBC4, and whatever else they have, regardless of where we live in the world?

The BBC says "rights agreements" prevent this. The BBC doesn't have to sign such restrictive agreements. Instead of breaking and fragmenting the internet, any agreement should permit the BBC to deliver live and recorded content to any location in the world.

BBC America? BBC Canada? Give me a break.

Posted by: Randy | Jul 12, 2012 3:40:07 PM

5. YES SO GOOD! I've been marathoning the entire series for the past four months because I was on a French & Saunders kick and realized I had never seen the series in full. Now, it's just like waiting for the final piece of the puzzle to be put into place. I can't wait for the movie to come out. A spliff before the movie and I'll be sipping champagne in the theater!

Posted by: Jesus | Jul 12, 2012 4:07:29 PM

6. Who attached the lame Logo promo for January 10th?

Posted by: Paul | Jul 12, 2012 4:31:19 PM

7. well the 8th I guess, but still lame ;)

Posted by: Paul | Jul 12, 2012 4:32:56 PM

8. Sweetie, Darling!!!

Posted by: DickG | Jul 12, 2012 5:05:18 PM

9. RANDY: The reason you can't watch it free is because you didn't pay for it. The BBC has no adverts and is funded by a licence fee that anyone in the UK who bought a television pays.

Posted by: Freddie | Jul 12, 2012 9:07:06 PM

10. In details, free glasses include free frame, 1.50 single vision lenses and complimentary accessories. The way of getting free is too simple to believe. You only visit their site and you will get the chance to buy you a pair of free glasses. By the way, free eyeglasses are available for first-time customers of firmoo only. One pair per person. Excited about this? Free prices don't mean inferior quality. It is said that lots of glasses wearers have got much benefits from these high quality eyewear. What comes to your mind while getting to know these free eyeglasses?

Posted by: knock off oakley sunglasses | Jul 12, 2012 10:51:53 PM

11. I truly love this British show and it's characters. Pat and Eddy put their own slant on every circumstance and leave me laughing so hard. Who else would use the Olympic Torch to light a cigarette.

Posted by: Professor Locs | Jul 13, 2012 9:21:11 AM

12. BBC America is a joke.
    All they show is X-Files(I wasn't aware that this show was British), Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares & Doctor Who. You can watch Doctor Who on SyFy network!

It sucks.

Posted by: Travis | Jul 13, 2012 12:55:13 PM

13. LA CROIX !!!! love these 2!!!!

Posted by: abw | Jul 13, 2012 3:14:07 PM

14. I knew that the latest Ab Fab would have Patsy Stone using the Olympic torch to light something up that WASN'T the cauldron, and I haven't even seen the episode yet.

I think that BBC America needs to be revamped. I'd like to see more of what the British are watching on the Beeb these days, and not marathons of American-made shows like The X Files and Star Trek. They should also show the Eurovision Song Contest on BBC America.

Posted by: Alex Sarmiento | Jul 14, 2012 12:50:31 AM