Bryan Hawn | Fitness | News

Bryan Hawn's Easy A: VIDEO

Hawn

According to his recent video's YouTube description, Miami-based fitness model Bryan Hawn's self-published book contains three exercises to obtain a perfect ass. For the video, which parodies a well-known scene from Emma Stone's Easy A, Hawn wisely chose a wardrobe that would boost sales.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. He has big muscles of course, but his spine has an exagerated S curve and that makes his hips tilt forward and butt arch outwards making it look bigger.

Posted by: Jake | Jul 12, 2012 1:04:51 PM

2. He's cute.

Posted by: MQ | Jul 12, 2012 1:07:16 PM

3. Very sexy. Yum.

Posted by: MattS | Jul 12, 2012 1:20:02 PM

4. that was horrible.

Posted by: Fenrox | Jul 12, 2012 1:32:20 PM

5. Hmm, the glowing reviews for his little e-book all have very similar or identical syntax, vocabulary and style: they erad like they were all written by the same person. Anyway, the secret to a great behind is no secret: it's genetics plus bodyfat under 10% plus squatting as deep as possible and lunging as far forward as possible with as heavy as possible. If you can walk normally the next day, you weren't doing it hard enough. And I speak as a man who had no ass at all when he was a teenager: now I got serious back.

Posted by: Steerpike | Jul 12, 2012 1:41:08 PM

6. @STEERPIKE

That seems to be the case of many ebooks/self published. I remember seeing glowing reviews for this awful book "Exit Through the Wound" and I couldn't figure out why everyone in the view section loved it...then it clicked!

Posted by: cindy | Jul 12, 2012 1:45:08 PM

7. Yeah, he's cute, but that was really just plain stupid and a waste of time. I "might" have forgiven him for this IF he was shirtless through the whole thing! ;-)

Posted by: Fruit-for-Peace | Jul 12, 2012 2:06:15 PM

8. don't waste your money.. just start jogging and doing lunges or squats and you'll have a nice ass. Problem solved.

Posted by: Lucas | Jul 12, 2012 2:08:04 PM

9. you can skip the video and just ogle the pic. only nice part.

Posted by: Dan | Jul 12, 2012 2:24:26 PM

10. You can get a decent ass by squeezing your cheeks together and holding them for 5-10 seconds repeatedly when laying on the floor or the couch. Walking also helps.

I saw no advice in this video and rather doubt that he reads the dictionary.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 12, 2012 2:25:26 PM

11. And the point of this video is what exactly ?!

He's a fitness model. That's his JOB. He has nothing to do all day but work out. If no one else had real jobs we could ALL be in the gym all day too.

Less of this shi#t please TowlerRoad - we need more NEWS on this site and less dumbing down. I can get crap like this on thousands of other websites. I come to this website to find news that's LGBT-specific.

Posted by: Icebloo | Jul 12, 2012 2:48:24 PM

12. Easy Fail. Only because I was expecting some spectacular wardrobe.

Posted by: Geoff M | Jul 12, 2012 2:51:54 PM

13. Luckily for me, I'm of arab descent, and I have a really big ass (as does the rest of my family), but my healthy eating habits as well as constant workouts also makes it protrude even more. White guys unfortunately have no butts - except for football players.

Posted by: Anthony | Jul 12, 2012 3:06:58 PM

14. Luckily for me, I'm of arab descent, and I have a really big ass (as does the rest of my family), but my healthy eating habits as well as constant workouts also makes it protrude even more. White guys unfortunately have no butts - except for football players.

Posted by: Anthony | Jul 12, 2012 3:07:06 PM

15. I like this site cause it combines fluff and news in good proportion. I want civil rights news but the photos, occasional model pic, Magic Mike trailers and so on doesn't hurt. I gave up on Pam Spaulding cause her blog got so goddamn joyless and damn ugly, graphically.

Posted by: Steerpike | Jul 12, 2012 3:09:50 PM

16. @Anthony: Prove it. We need pics.

Posted by: Max | Jul 12, 2012 3:15:04 PM

17. OMG! that is one delicious looking ass!

Posted by: Don | Jul 12, 2012 3:32:40 PM

18. at 45 I have unfortunately a small butt. I do squats, and the butt blaster at the gym so its tight. yeah its genetics. My brother and father both have flat butts.
    HOWEVER losing ones hair is genetically related and I have all of my hair. Thick as its ever been and this dude in this mundane vid is losing his. so....as we age, fate has a way of keeping the playing field even. That is if you take care of your body :~)

Posted by: stevenelliot | Jul 12, 2012 3:33:43 PM

19. @Anthony - Just football players? I guess you never looked at male ice skaters or male dancers.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jul 12, 2012 4:00:29 PM

20. For f**k's sake !

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Jul 12, 2012 4:02:14 PM

21. Such a boring video.

Posted by: Ken | Jul 12, 2012 4:03:20 PM

22. Boring video. However I would gladly put my tongue in his ass.

Posted by: LAXJFK | Jul 12, 2012 4:22:27 PM

23. lol anthony doesn't know very many white men ;-). some of yall got some stuff back there :)

Posted by: redball | Jul 12, 2012 5:06:27 PM

24. It's mostly genetics. These are very hard muscles to isolate in order to build up with weight lifting. If you are in generally good shape, all parts of your body will look better.

Posted by: anon | Jul 12, 2012 5:10:27 PM

25. Okay he might have a nice ass- but the rest of him is pretty dull and that video was tedious.

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 12, 2012 5:52:03 PM