Comments

1. miKem says

Now I understand why Facebook updated their status options to include Gay Couples… seems its important to them now. Well, at least they are catching up with the times.

2. UFFDA says

A marriage made in heaven, a wedding on earth, for two exceptional people who are handsome, rich, productive and engaged in the work of a bettered world through their efforts. They light up my life. Congratulations gentlemen. You make me proud.

3. Mike says

God bless their marriage, may they live long together and prosper. I am glad to see he is fighting for marriage equality for all. I hope he also helps the anti-gay Christians by seeing that they get the mental treatment they need to stop the contagious mental illness they have know as a social phobia called Homophobia and their obsessive compulsion fixation about LGBT people, perhaps stemming from other psychiatric disorders that seem to be contagious that spreads from one to the other.

4. says

They look like nice Mormon elders – and by “elders” I mean “kids.”

Couldn’t they find a place for a little color in those outfits?

Oh, and – Congratulations! Have a long happy life together!

5. Justin Lenmark says

That picture of them and their dog is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Love that. A true -family- shot.

Best wishes and blessings to the happy couple!

6. UFFDA says

These are new princes of the new world and I can see them growing old together with a long history of good works behind them. I am filled with warmth at the prospect of their journey.

7. Rowan says

TAGG

I was thinking the same thing but in snark. They are a really nice couple and people. Everybody who has met them says the same thing. About them being good people!

8. BrokebackBob says

The more gay, Democratic billionaires the better!!
    They deserve all the best and I hope the marriage lasts as long as they both live. I also hope they don’t forget their checkbooks when it’s time to keep the fascist Republicans out of office.