Chris Mintz | Dave Franco | News

Dave Franco and Chris Mintz Get Each Other Off with Hot Gay Talk, Part 2: VIDEO

Dave_franco

Missed this late last week, but better late than never in this case.

Many of you will remember the first installation of this delicious series. This time, Franco and Mintz get it on Lady and the Tramp-style with a single strand of sauced-up spaghetti.

Watch (warning: very work-unfriendly language), AFTER THE JUMP...

Other must-not-miss moments from the younger Franco...
Dave Franco and Chris Mintz Try to Get Each Other Off with Hot Gay Talk [tlrd]
Dave Franco F**ks Himself: VIDEO [tlrd]
Dave Franco's New PSA: VIDEO [tlrd]

Franco2

Comments

1. kind of stupid...in a stupid sort of way.

Posted by: Bradley Simon | Jul 16, 2012 9:53:34 AM

2. The Franco brothers are certainly obsessed with gay sex.

I didn't need to see that ending.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 16, 2012 9:57:06 AM

3. OK, so tell me again why they do this and am I supposed to find it funny or offensive?

Posted by: beef and fur | Jul 16, 2012 9:57:56 AM

4. I really don't care for this. "Haha, I'm acting like I'm gay! Get it?"

I think Dave Franco's stuff is low level and plays on reductive and offensive thinking about gays and gay relationships. Having sex with himself was also a disturbing characterization of gay experiences, and what's "funny" about them.

I'm not against humor or poking fun at stereotypes, but I am kind of tired of the vanity of someone who is hot (or maybe just the brother of someone successful) acting gay and assuming that's enough to get a laugh.

Posted by: C | Jul 16, 2012 9:58:54 AM

5. I really don't care for this. "Haha, I'm acting like I'm gay! Get it?"

Posted by: C | Jul 16, 2012 9:58:57 AM

6. eeeeuuuuwwww!

Posted by: ESA | Jul 16, 2012 10:15:30 AM

7. What the hay is up with these Franco Bros. gay themed posts?

Posted by: ratbastard | Jul 16, 2012 10:54:48 AM

8. LOVE Part 1; LOATHE Part 2.

Posted by: Michael in Toronto | Jul 16, 2012 11:43:12 AM

9. Sophmore Sequels Suck.
    This was not an exception.
    And I could have done with out the vomiting post kiss.
    #Fail

Posted by: MCnNYC | Jul 16, 2012 12:03:53 PM

10. I know these dudes are probably really gay friendly and all that in real life, but this really is sort of mean-spirited at its core. Gross too.

Posted by: Matt | Jul 16, 2012 12:12:29 PM

11. This is just stupid. The people who find this funny are the same one who find Saturday Night Live humorous. Its not homophobic just pathetic.

Posted by: Iwontgrowup | Jul 16, 2012 12:34:40 PM

12. Butt nuggets? The first one was hot, this one is just gross and kind of offensive.

Posted by: Paulie | Jul 16, 2012 12:59:59 PM

13. like most sequels, this doesn't touch the original

Posted by: mld | Jul 16, 2012 1:32:25 PM

14. Nah. The original is greatness though. (Admiring the production values here.)

Posted by: DemetriusB | Jul 16, 2012 1:45:49 PM

15. First one was better. The spaghetti grossed me out.

Posted by: AJ | Jul 16, 2012 2:23:34 PM

16. Hard to say what is going on here. Franco has made it clear that "sexual ambiguity" is one of his great interests....and I see him as potentially a seminal cultural figure (no pun intended) as men transition the male culture from one in which sex and intimacy with other men was strictly fobidden, being regarded as incompatible with masculinity, to one in which it is a legitimate option and one that is entirely compatible with masculinity....and even something to be encouraged.

This is going to be a fascinating transition and one that will take some weird turns.....and I see videos like this as one of those weird turns. It consists of men dealing with male-male sex head-on in a way that most of them never have before.....and as always, with such profound changes, humor helps to diffuse a lot of the tension.

I don't see any other way to interpret it. Franco is anything but homophobic, so you have to assume that his intent is positive.

Man, I would love to meet that guy and spend a few days in deep conversation with him (and deep other stuff, if he were interested, of course....LOL)

Not surprised at these comments though--gay men seem totally clueless as to the transition that is taking place in the larger male culture, which is quite ironic, given that the shedding of homophobia by men in general has long been the Holy Grail of the gay movement.....

Posted by: Rick | Jul 16, 2012 2:33:09 PM

17. Oops, sorry, that is James Franco, not Dave, who has expressed his interest in "sexual ambiguity". But Dave seems to be equally interested.

Fascinating pair.

Posted by: Rick | Jul 16, 2012 2:36:54 PM

18. I think the "barf" is supposed to be analogous to a cumshot.

Posted by: SeeingI | Jul 16, 2012 3:09:55 PM

19. "I think the "barf" is supposed to be analogous to a cumshot."

Or it could be analogous to a "golden shower." In any case, it was clearly intended to be erotic, at the same time that it confronted the idea of "repulsion" at the idea of male-male sex that so many "straight" men have (a consequence of a culture that teaches them that male-male sex is "nauseating").

Brilliant double meaning (if we are not reading too much into it).

Posted by: Rick | Jul 16, 2012 3:21:18 PM

20. I agree, the first was a great. This one sucks.

Posted by: Astro Boy | Jul 16, 2012 3:40:19 PM

21. Not funny. Kind of ruins the first one for me.

Posted by: Ryan | Jul 16, 2012 3:43:02 PM

22. Well, it could have been good.
    But this is a FrancoFail.

Posted by: Randy | Jul 16, 2012 4:35:36 PM

23. once again...
    gay sex is HILARIOUS!

Posted by: David in NYC | Jul 16, 2012 5:12:40 PM

24. Well, I laughed. I understand where it comes from. Too childish maybe but still effective.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Jul 16, 2012 5:48:22 PM

25. Ok- that was neither funny or sexy- now I wouldn't mind having these two act out a scene from a Joe Gage movie ( now that would be stimulating...)

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 16, 2012 6:49:21 PM