Italy | Madonna | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Here's Madonna's Full 'Turn Up the Radio' VIDEO

Radio_madonna

Madonna picks up a band of merrymakers to lift her spirits in Florence, Italy in her new video for "Turn Up the Radio".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

1_radio_madonna

Comments

1. Madonna, Italy, Cars... and hot men! All my favorite things! What is not to love?

Posted by: Jim | Jul 16, 2012 7:52:28 AM

2. What about that was explicit?

Posted by: Jay | Jul 16, 2012 8:02:36 AM

3. Thanks for posting! That was hagtastic!

Posted by: TedL | Jul 16, 2012 8:13:11 AM

4. Give it a rest old woman.

Posted by: PaulR | Jul 16, 2012 8:19:22 AM

5. Grandma taking the grandkids out for a drive. Nice.

Posted by: CB | Jul 16, 2012 8:24:49 AM

6. Just a girl having a good time with her friends. And by friends, she seems to mean hustlers and whores and other people who she has to pay to spend time with her.

Posted by: DD | Jul 16, 2012 8:46:06 AM

7. craptastic.

Posted by: Jake | Jul 16, 2012 8:56:33 AM

8. Reminds me of her "Music" video which was much better. She's probably filming in Europe because it's still where she's very popular.
    And where the majority of her income is generated now. Their buying public is less ageist. Ask Tina Turner who could fill an arena there in her 60s.

Posted by: MarkUs | Jul 16, 2012 8:59:40 AM

9. Can someone 'artistic' explain why you'd degrade the picture to look like it was shot on a Soviet-bloc attempt to manufacture color film in the 1950's? And then add simulated chromatic aberration for that cheap plastic lens effect?

Because it's retro? I remember retro when it was new and it was never that ugly.

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhausen | Jul 16, 2012 9:11:08 AM

10. The video is fine, but I too wonder about the "explicit" warning and whether she did all her moves in a real moving car. The illogical chronology threw me off.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 16, 2012 9:36:22 AM

11. I thought the camera filter that Rupaul used was bad.... we get it granny has a great plastic surgeon

Posted by: Johnny Lee | Jul 16, 2012 9:48:02 AM

12. pretty boring but she looks great, at least.

Posted by: Joe | Jul 16, 2012 10:11:50 AM

13. I know what the median demograhic is here, so I have to say these comments are rather, well, FUNNY in that light.

Posted by: Jennifer | Jul 16, 2012 10:15:12 AM

14. cute song. good for her. hope she's still grooving when she's 80-- that's probably one thing that will make me feel young because i'll be 70 at the time.

Posted by: shane | Jul 16, 2012 10:18:16 AM

15. I love this song....the video is disappointing though.

Posted by: Kucklehead | Jul 16, 2012 10:21:57 AM

16. She needs to add people her age to these videos. She looks strange constantly escorted by energetic teenage dancers all the time.

Posted by: Fenrox | Jul 16, 2012 10:39:25 AM

17. what a vicious bunch of bitchy queens you are. here is a fact... everyone ages, you should be so lucky to age this well!! bitches!!

Posted by: tommyboy10 | Jul 16, 2012 10:50:11 AM

18. @Fenrox, not sure who in the video is in their teen, as most look to be mid to late 20's or older.

Cute, fun and Madonna looks amazing, as usual! Love it.

Posted by: MattS | Jul 16, 2012 10:59:55 AM

19. A fun "summer" song, but a boring video.

Posted by: S. | Jul 16, 2012 11:10:36 AM

20. I liked it and enjoyed it enough.
    I'm a fan though, so I support my artist.

Posted by: marc | Jul 16, 2012 11:12:32 AM

21. Good for her. Dance till you die, Madge.

Posted by: Grant | Jul 16, 2012 12:20:09 PM

22. Awesome!!!! Fun song and fun video. Too bad that so many people are ageist and don't just enjoy the music and video for what it is - ART! I love that Madonna continues to create art that she is passionate about - to me that is the most important thing - not her age or the people she chooses to be around or date. All those people making comments about her age - I hope that no one tells you not to stop doing what you love!

Peace/love - www.coalitionofpositiveenergy.com
    Together we can make the world a more positive one!

Posted by: Rob P. | Jul 16, 2012 12:29:52 PM

23. I forgot I haven't listened to this CD for about 3 weeks now. I guess I better give it another listen or I'll be 'not cool'. Cute song, maybe I'll make it my theme song for a road trip to San Diego.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jul 16, 2012 12:33:33 PM

24. I was really hoping for the car to brake, suddenly.

Posted by: CVP | Jul 16, 2012 1:51:51 PM

25. I was really hoping for the car to brake, suddenly.

Posted by: CVP | Jul 16, 2012 1:52:01 PM