Joseph Gordon-Levitt | Mat Burrow | Music | News

BigGayDeal.com

Man Writes Filthy Gay Love Song for Joseph Gordon-Levitt: VIDEO

Jgl

Singer-songwriter and performer Mat Burrow has penned a filthy love song for Joseph Gordon-Levitt, which he performs delightfully here on his ukulele.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via gawker)

Comments

1. That was "filthy"? Okay then.

Posted by: Joey Y | Jul 16, 2012 7:40:53 PM

2. This wasn't really that filthy. It reminded me of a stupid song your not-so-talented friend comes up with to impress his pals (and you all try to be encouraging and laugh at his lame jokes, all knowing well that you really shouldn't, because he's really not that funny or talented). Yup, it was actually painful to watch.

Posted by: Douglas | Jul 16, 2012 8:10:18 PM

3. Awww cute!

Posted by: TheMan | Jul 16, 2012 8:34:02 PM

4. I actually like the beat.

Good for him for his confidence to put himself out there like that

Posted by: Mendoza | Jul 16, 2012 8:38:05 PM

5. America's not talented

Posted by: benjamin | Jul 16, 2012 8:40:27 PM

6. Not what I'd call filthy, but it was pretty cute and made me smile, and yes, I'd like to to all those things with JGL too.

Except adopt, cuz no babies for me,
    but top cuz that's what JGL needs.
    so come on over and I'll do you fine
    Oh JGL i'll make you mine.

I started my own song.

Posted by: ian | Jul 16, 2012 9:08:03 PM

7. Not good. And actually sorta insulting.

Posted by: AJ | Jul 16, 2012 10:38:03 PM

8. I loved it. I love cute gay boys willing to be himself.

Posted by: StacHg | Jul 16, 2012 11:31:14 PM

9. I'll listen to this any day over filthy hip hop, which is polluting our young kids minds

Posted by: MJ | Jul 16, 2012 11:32:47 PM

10. @ MJ
    I agree. This may not be for me, but I'll take it over some of the rap garbage w have shoved down our throats constanly by thugs

Posted by: Password stree | Jul 16, 2012 11:33:55 PM

11. Why is this posted on this site? Of what value, comedic or otherwise is it?

Posted by: andrew | Jul 16, 2012 11:48:09 PM

12. Loved it and i hope JGL gets to hear it and is either pleased or just cool about it!! But if doesn't work out, Mat, you are so sexy I'd wear a JGL mask...LOL

Posted by: Martin | Jul 16, 2012 11:52:35 PM

13. It started out kinda lame, but got a lot better a couple of verses in. It was cute, it wasn't meant to be a Grammy winning recording, it's just some guy messing around and having fun.

Posted by: Andy | Jul 17, 2012 12:36:55 AM

14. MJ & PASSWORD STREE: yall are some dirty f.cking racists. hip-hop is a cultural art form of the black american community.

keep showing your true colors, middle-aged disgusting white (and latino?) boiz.

Posted by: white-trash hos | Jul 17, 2012 12:43:27 AM

15. Dear White-Trash
    I don't like most hip-hop either, but I assure you it is not because the artists, by and large, are African American. I wouldn't like most of it if it were done by hot white guys. I think maybe you extrapolated from MJ and Password Stree that wasn't intended.

Posted by: jhr459 | Jul 17, 2012 1:25:27 AM

16. To all the rude critics: At least this guy is creative and clever and put some effort into making something that he thought might be entertaining. I thought it was cute and funny.

I challenge each of you to write a few lyrics of your own---you don't even have to write the music, too, like he did--and post your superior artistic achievements on this thread so we can judge them. So easy to criticize while you contribute nothing. If you can't do better then STFU.

Posted by: stillmarriedinCA | Jul 17, 2012 1:46:05 AM

17. "JOEY Y"

I AGREE. WHERE WAS THE X-RATED!? DUDE HAS A BEARD! HE HAD MY ATTENTION!

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jul 17, 2012 1:58:40 AM

18. "WHITE TRASH HOS"

THANK YOU! "MJ" MADE THE COMMENT HE WAS GLAD OTHER Towleroaders IGNORED MY COMMENTS. IT IS NICE TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE SHOW WHO "MJ" TRULY IS!

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jul 17, 2012 2:04:08 AM

19. "STILLMARRIEDINCA"

A MUSICIAN IS IN THE HOUSE! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE? ESPECIALLY, SINCE Y'ALL ARE "FLIPPING-OVER," Frank Ocean.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jul 17, 2012 2:09:10 AM

20. He's cute. I dig it.

No hip hop is not cultural. It's a buncha over paid thugs in gold chains remixing classics and having music videos that are all shot at some nasty strip club. Cultural is Latino music from latin jazz to ragaton, which trult embody art. Hip hop is for clowns and made by clowns. Don't even play.

Posted by: Kevin Mendoza | Jul 17, 2012 2:16:24 AM

21. Christopher Allen Horton

LOL life hard after ACORN? I know, I know. It's hard out there for a jobless, unemployed 'pimp' who hangs outside the drive thru of every Popeyes when he's not collecting government hand outs.

Posted by: AskedNotAksed | Jul 17, 2012 2:18:34 AM

22. Hahaha AskedNotAksed: from your screename down to your post, I laughed my @$$ off. Our resident angry black troll (Christopher Allen Horton) is simply the best comic relief on this site and so worth the many laughs he provides.

Posted by: Dynex | Jul 17, 2012 2:20:37 AM

23. @ Christopher Allen Horton

Yes, the "Good Times" checks may have dried out, but you looked like hell on CNN the other day. It's time to put the crack pipe down my friend and start looking for a real job.

Posted by: USC Trojans Fan | Jul 17, 2012 2:22:43 AM

24. Christopher Allen Horton-
    You make it seem like everyone is offended being called a racist. You're giving yourself way too much credit there. Most people inherently are not offended being called a racist. It's not the absolute worst thing one can be. Maybe they won't admit it, be it because of how melodramatic black people can be, but calling someone a racist isn't as hurtful as you may hope it would be.

Posted by: Alexander | Jul 17, 2012 2:56:47 AM

25. Oh please! If we don't like hip hop we're racist? WHAT ISNT RACIST THESE DAYS? I hate hip hop with every part of my being. I agree with other posters. It's ridiculous rhymes all with the same tone, and breeding nothing but trash. The people behind it are egomaniac fools (We have these hip hop 'artists' and I use that term loosely, come to our place of work all the time. Gutter trash is a polite way to describe them)
    You're desperate attempt to paint anyone who dislikes hip hop as racist is a calculating attempt at making us like it. Many don't

Oh and turn down your damnm music when you're driving down everyones street

Posted by: DJMiami | Jul 17, 2012 3:05:01 AM