Film and TV | Manhunt | Tom Cruise

Manhunt Has Tom Cruise In Its Sight

TomCruiseManHunt

Gay hookup site Manhunt is hoping to offer Tom Cruise some solace after Katie Holmes' great escape.

Comments

1. Good luck to them on their pending lawsuit.

Posted by: Steve | Jul 2, 2012 10:52:31 AM

2. A lot of old queens are very sad when others are more successful then they.

Posted by: andrew | Jul 2, 2012 11:25:22 AM

3. Eww no thank you. The straights can keep him and John Travolta.

Posted by: Winston | Jul 2, 2012 11:27:44 AM

4. I'm sorry, but this whole thing has got to stop! Even if Tom is gay (which in my opinion is pretty doubtful) I don't see how his coming out would do ANY good. The lengths to which he has gone to deny it, the marriages, the lawsuits, the Scientology, the megalomania. Seriously, do gay people really want this guy as some sort of role model or "see I told you he was gay". I say let him continue being who/what he chooses to be and let grounded gay personalities continue to showcase what it means to be a high profile gay person in today's society. Granted, it's not the kind of life any regular folk lead. But why do we keep going after someone that on some level thinks it is wrong to be gay. It's been long enough. Let's move on from this nonsense.

Posted by: JR | Jul 2, 2012 11:31:38 AM

5. @JR: Bravo!

Posted by: Mort | Jul 2, 2012 11:40:03 AM

6. No matter what, beards (either Katie or the one he's sporting in the picture with the wind gently wafting his hair) don't make him straight or butcher.

Posted by: woodroad34 | Jul 2, 2012 11:41:50 AM

7. Umm, everyone knows that he's gay or simply averse to affection, but this is a really stupid campaign.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 2, 2012 11:50:25 AM

8. it bothers me they used the term "traditional marriage"

it's a stupid ad.

Posted by: krispy | Jul 2, 2012 11:53:45 AM

9. Stupid and tacky.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jul 2, 2012 12:01:13 PM

10. Gay or not (personally, I'm praying for NOT), I doubt that Tom Cruise is capable of ever loving anyone as much as he loves himself.

Posted by: Walt | Jul 2, 2012 12:26:41 PM

11. Manhunt=gross and tacky. Manhunt's use of the term traditional marriage is kind of offensive and they're just looking for free publicity. Looks like they got it.

Posted by: Gary | Jul 2, 2012 1:20:31 PM

12. Funniest thing I've seen today (though I just woke up).

Posted by: anon | Jul 2, 2012 1:46:05 PM

13. I've been in advertising for about 20 years and I think this is funny and appropriate. Considering his blatant homophobia and the glass closet he exists in...I think this is perfect. Some fellow queens need to get a sense of humor.

Posted by: Geoff M | Jul 2, 2012 2:43:30 PM

14. He already has a profile on there. Topgun8. You have to be quick though because he doesn't unlock often.

Posted by: Billy Beyond | Jul 2, 2012 2:48:59 PM

15. Gay if you do and Gay if you don't.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Jul 2, 2012 3:10:26 PM

16. It would be funnier if Suri didn't look EXACTLY like Chris Klein. (the guy Katy was dating in the months prior to Tom)

Just sayin.

Posted by: sparks | Jul 2, 2012 3:40:38 PM

17. STUPID!

BRAVO! To Anderson thats a someone to commend.

Posted by: VDUFFORD | Jul 2, 2012 4:00:32 PM

18. As cute as he was when he was in his 20s and now he's not bad looking either, but NO THANK YOU.

Just like when I saw John Travolta in my Santa Monica gym, I have NO interest in closet cases. They're mega weird!

Posted by: FunMe | Jul 2, 2012 10:57:39 PM