Grooming | News | Tom Ford

BigGayDeal.com

Tom Ford Offers Up Yet Another Sultry Gaze for 'Noir'

Ford

Something about Ford's look here makes me think he should just scrap the name "Noir" and call his new fragrance "Come Hither".

Comments

1. "Come Hither" to some, "Stay The Hell Away" to me.

Posted by: Roscoe | Jul 20, 2012 7:02:48 AM

2. "Come Hither", maybe with some other words. Too close to sth else.
    But TF could look at me with his bedroom eyes anytime he likes. (Perhaps not that look.)

(By the way, couldn't open the Memorial story.)

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 20, 2012 7:07:51 AM

3. He's really kind of repulsive in real life. Very much the object of his own affection. However, the strange hair piece he uses is something to marvel at. Love that his head is cropped to hide it in this ad.

Posted by: Bentley G. Brookes | Jul 20, 2012 7:46:10 AM

4. Imagine that feline noise that people use when someone is being nasty/bitchy/catty. That's all I can hear right now.

Posted by: Gigi | Jul 20, 2012 7:53:08 AM

5. I know it's not proper to be nasty, but I think Tom Ford probably has too big an opinion of himself, and I'm over him. He's not all that.

Posted by: Jack M | Jul 20, 2012 7:55:03 AM

6. That definitely has a steamy vibe to it. I appreciate Tom Ford's success and his commitment to his work, and, although I really don't care for his public persona, it does seem to work for him. I'm sure he's a lovely person in real life, however.

Posted by: Frank Butterfield | Jul 20, 2012 8:04:07 AM

7. Didn't Draccar have a fragrance called "Noir"?

Posted by: johnny | Jul 20, 2012 8:25:25 AM

8. He's insufferable.

Posted by: Mike | Jul 20, 2012 8:34:08 AM

9. Is he cross-eyed, or is that a lazy eye or something?

Posted by: Suit | Jul 20, 2012 8:43:26 AM

10. A bit Zoolanderish for me. Tom is giving us his best Blue Steel look. Fail.

Posted by: Mastik8 | Jul 20, 2012 9:01:30 AM

11. There is NOTHING gays hate more than other more successful gays. So tiresome.

Posted by: DrJWL | Jul 20, 2012 9:04:48 AM

12. One eye is looking at me, the other for me...

Posted by: Michael W. | Jul 20, 2012 9:21:57 AM

13. The look, to me, says come hither so I can steal your soul or eat your face.

Posted by: Jeffrey in St. Louis | Jul 20, 2012 9:38:55 AM

14. Bitchy comments on Towleroad about Tom Ford...I am SHOCKED!!

Posted by: TrueWords | Jul 20, 2012 9:47:47 AM

15. I love Tom. I worked with him on one of the locations for A Single Man (Charley's house, a groovy old place up in Sierra Madre.)

He was nothing but nice, to everyone.

Charming, sexy, and professional .... the man could be wearing Dockers and a Tommy Bahama shirt with his phone clipped to his belt, and I'd still jump his bones faster than you can "Jiminy Circket!!"

Posted by: mike | Jul 20, 2012 10:32:20 AM

16. There aren't many men for whom I'd walk into their apartment, immediately strip naked, and say "Do what you will with me." Tom Ford definitely fits that criteria. (The fact that he says that at home he's almost always naked only makes it hotter.)

Posted by: Dback | Jul 20, 2012 10:59:33 AM

17. He's my vote for Christian Grey!

Posted by: DiatribesAndOvations | Jul 20, 2012 11:29:19 AM

18. I have no idea what he is like personally, but handsome enough. And fashion is as fashion goes. But I am a bit surprised that whomever produced the ad didn't realize that he was cross-eyed when the shot was taken. Looks like a mistake...

Posted by: DS | Jul 20, 2012 1:08:15 PM

19. Is it just me, or does he have a bit of lazy eye in this photo?

Posted by: Brandon | Jul 20, 2012 1:40:36 PM

20. Not so much as "come hither" as "just come... on my abs."

Posted by: Jerry | Jul 20, 2012 2:02:11 PM

21. I want to smell ONLY clean you.

Posted by: lewlew | Jul 20, 2012 2:34:05 PM

22. I usually find him deeply attractive but that isn't a "come hither" look. That's more of a "goddamnit, I told you to clean out the cat's litter box before I got home!".

Posted by: BobN | Jul 20, 2012 2:44:47 PM

23. I'm not cheap, but Tom's scents are more expensive than most. Well, now he has to take care of the older gentleman.

Posted by: Jeff | Jul 20, 2012 3:35:45 PM