Chris Colfer | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1167

FAKE JUSTIN BIEBER: Teases horde of screaming girls.

CLEVER WHALE SHARK: Sucks fish out of a fishing net.

CHRIS COLFER: Discusses his new novel with the ladies of The View.

NO DOUBT: "Settle Down".

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I deeply envy and resent Chris Colfer's youthful enthusiasm, adorableness, smarts, savvy, and success. There. I said it.

Posted by: Jeff Kurtti | Jul 17, 2012 10:37:13 PM

2. Whale sharks are plankton feeders so I am no sure why that whale shark would do that.

Posted by: Charles Lemos | Jul 17, 2012 10:44:11 PM

3. My straight MALE friend sent me a link to this Chris Colfer interview and said "how cool is this guy?"

Yeah, i have a pretty awesome group of friends, but more importantly, Chris Colfer rocks my world. He's so dang personable and seems sweet

Posted by: Cooper | Jul 18, 2012 3:16:02 AM

4. Very relaxed and comfortable interview Colfer did here. I'm so often blown away at how young he is. He's a kid but seems so put together and wise

Posted by: JP | Jul 18, 2012 3:17:12 AM

5. Chris Colfer is adorable. I think he'll even be more attractive as he ages. True talent and great young man

Posted by: USC Trojans Fan | Jul 18, 2012 4:25:44 AM

6. New No Doubt song and video is amazing. I am so happy they're back with quality stuff!

Posted by: James | Jul 18, 2012 7:12:06 PM

7. The target fee is constant. However the actual fee is target fee + seller's share based on cost saving

Posted by: www.myhealthpeak.com | Jan 25, 2013 3:30:03 PM

8. that was really interesting, the photos was so great i hope that i will also doing like that. Having photos is good especially when i am with my friends.

Posted by: naturalhealthplan | Feb 5, 2013 4:02:07 AM