Comments

1. says

If this is his video, be prepared for it to be pulled by him after all the negative comments. By the looks of him, he’s had his share of Chick-fil-A sandwiches.

2. BJ says

The fact that he is so stupid to not recognize that the sugar content in Honey Nut Cheerios would be much move flammable than regular old Cheerios is astounding.
    Also, he had to buy (and thereby support General Mills’) Cheerios is astounding.
    Oh wait, “Honey Nut” Cheerios, pink shirt… I get it now… I think.

3. AJ says

HA! Stupid a55. We are in a drought right now. I hope his dumb a55 gets arrested, whether it’s real or not. And he hasn’t had any Chick-fil-a sandwiches because we don’t have any here in MN.

4. Grant says

I don’t think they would have left the undignified flight and giggling in if it was real. I think it’s a prank that needed more set up to be effective. And Mr. Pinkshirt should have hammed it up more. I hope it’s just an almost good skit, because if it is serious…they are not doing themselves any favors.

5. Beef and Fur says

Just For Men dyed hair? Untucked, pink poplin shirt (apparently missing the collar stays) dad jeans and black loafers? Does this guy have any mirrors in house that aren’t broken?

6. Iwontgrowup says

Evidently never a boy scout. Everybody knows you don’t start a fire INTO the wind. It would be funny if it wasn’t so pathetic. No….wait a minute, it is funny. And a waste of a good box of cereal.

7. AJ says

I called the police department in that area (I used to live a few miles from there) to point it out to them. He said they are well aware of it and it’s being investigated.

8. newz4i says

Officials at the Southern Poverty Law Center said they had been tracked Wade M. Page (Sikh temple in Wisconsin killer) for about a decade. Hopefully this anti-gay arsonist is now on their list.

9. Mike says

What is with these antigay Christians, the Colorado shooter was a “good Christian” mental case (who’s psychiatrist did not alert authorities) and then the Wisconsin shooter who was a antigay Christian supremacist who was in the Army psychological warfare program run by the CIA who killed all those minorities in Wisconsin recently?

10. connected says

AJ, no, only the very western and southern edges of Minnesota are in a slight drought right now. Large parts of Wisconsin, however, are in the midst of an extreme drought. Lucky us liberals don’t think the same way as conservatives or we’d be screaming that it’s their punishment for electing Scott Walker…. 😛