Comments

1. jason says

I have to agree with the first comment. Mariah, your wardrobe needs chaging. You’ve been showing your midriff for close to 20 years. It looks lame, darling.

Go back to your wardrobe and see if you can find something that isn’t designed to draw attention to your sad self.

2. jason says

Not to mention, of course, that her hairstyle has hardly changed since 1990. She seems to be addicted to long hair that covers the sides of her face. Maybe she’s self-conscious about her looks.

Mariah, sweetie, you were good once.

3. Precious says

Really? All you queens can do is attack her clothes & her hair? Let’s talk about the music, shall we? Why on earth is this song credited to Mariah Carey when she is merely a back-up singer at best for the majority of the song? And I’m not some racist who’s afraid of some hip-hop — I loved Missy & Da Brat & ODB & Snoop Dogg and others who’ve guested on some of Mariah’s most memorable hits — but this is unlistenable DRECK.

4. Tim says

The Pulse Remix is by far the best version of her and this song. I’ll wait for that video. Does she really think she’s no better than a Vegas hooker? She needs to let that talent shine.

5. says

Dear Mariah,

You are a STAR. Do not sing back-up vocals on your own song. Do not sit in the stands in your video while a rapper takes the stage. This is ridiculous. I love you. Be triumphant.

6. dms says

Thanks for the “re-mix” link–a much better version of the song, imho. that being said, this is a pretty generic song–“don’t ever let them count you out…reach for the stars…” These lyrics are written by third graders every day. Yaaaawwwwn. The music is also generic disco beat that practically programs itself. In general, this is the same mediocrity that sank Madonna’s last album and I predict similar failure for this single.