2012 Election | News | Paul Ryan

PHOTO: Does Shirtless Paul Ryan Make You Want A Tight Budget?

PaulRyanShirtless

Do we now know, thanks a 6-year old picture posted at TMZ, which of the men on the presidential tickets is indeed the most fit?

Comments

1. reminds of putin running around showing his bare chest

I wouldn't be suprised if it was the campaign that gave out the pic

hey girls isn't he cute? forget about his cosponsoring fetal personhood bill that would make the pill, IUDs, etc all murder and put you in jail

forget he signed did not support the fair pay act (equal pay for equal work for females)

just look at his putin propaganda esque manly bare chest

Posted by: say what | Aug 17, 2012 1:50:38 PM

2. Nice chicken legs. Most guys that workout totally neglect their legs. He can P90x that body all he wants but nothing is going to help that face!

Posted by: Reggie | Aug 17, 2012 1:50:45 PM

3. And the point of sexualizing a man that hates gay people is what?? Self-loathing?

Posted by: Pierre | Aug 17, 2012 1:53:17 PM

4. I'm always impressed when a man of his age or older manages to keep his body in good shape. That said, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

"Pole." Heh.

Posted by: The Milkman | Aug 17, 2012 1:58:23 PM

5. Hmm. I personally think he's quite handsome in the face. But, the rest of him really needs work; especially that ugly attitude.

Posted by: OMNOMNOM | Aug 17, 2012 2:01:14 PM

6. Stick legs.

Posted by: Polyboy | Aug 17, 2012 2:02:26 PM

7. I'm not above sexualizing a straight dude who hates me. And it's not self-loathing, it's eye candy. And this dude does NOT do it for me. Not attractive. ANd I hope straight women out there don't fall for this either. He is a misogynistic d-bag!

Posted by: AJ | Aug 17, 2012 2:02:42 PM

8. Nice furry tits, but that's it. Gross all over.

Posted by: ANONNYC | Aug 17, 2012 2:05:25 PM

9. Why post this photo to this site? Who and what does it serve? It trivializes the terrifying possibility that this man could get elected vice f*cking president!

Posted by: djork | Aug 17, 2012 2:07:16 PM

10. Um, a post paid by GOProud? :-P

Posted by: Iban4yesu | Aug 17, 2012 2:09:37 PM

11. "Nice chicken legs. Most guys that workout totally neglect their legs."

That was my first impression. Neglecting the lower body is just silly: even if it doesn't attract attention like the glamour muscles, it produces a noticeable difference in daily activities, as well as sex.

Posted by: Nat | Aug 17, 2012 2:10:32 PM

12. I love that they both shopped at the Hefty Bag Boutique for their swim suits.

Posted by: GlamOurPuss | Aug 17, 2012 2:18:33 PM

13. In the immortal words of Sir Stephen Fry, "The short answer is 'no,' the long answer is 'Hell No.'"

Posted by: colin | Aug 17, 2012 2:27:52 PM

14. Is that his mom with him?

Posted by: Michael W. | Aug 17, 2012 2:29:12 PM

15. From what I've heard, the guy seems to be totally obsessed his looks and body and guys like that always want to show off. I'm predicting within a few weeks someone will uncover some Wiener style photos he took of himself and his career will be finished.

Posted by: Ken | Aug 17, 2012 2:30:06 PM

16. Oh cripes. Calm down! Every other site is gonna be leaping on this as a "news" story. And I honestly STILL think that the Repugs have NO chance. Mittens is a boring, smarmy, dog-torturing, bullying, tax-evading CEO and Ryno is an insider-trading, misogynistic, P90X d-bag. Amurrica would have to have their head lodged way further up their a55 than I think is even possible to elect these fktards.

Posted by: AJ | Aug 17, 2012 2:32:36 PM

17. YUCK!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Aug 17, 2012 2:40:02 PM

18. He's a lot hotter than his wife. Looks more like his older goofy sister.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Aug 17, 2012 2:41:08 PM

19. It makes me want to never show my legs again.

Posted by: Rob Halpin | Aug 17, 2012 2:48:35 PM

20. If only there were a P90X for compassion and empathy.

Posted by: ChristopherM | Aug 17, 2012 2:49:56 PM

21. Love the title DOES SHIRTLESS PAUL RYAN MAKE YOU WANT A TIGHT BUDGET? But, I'm afraid that that will draw votes over his looks.

We can't get complacent over negative thoughts of Obama and gay rights we still want.... Congress prevents things from getting done. I wish people would blame congress more instead of the president.... he only has so much power. And congress has made him cave to Republican demands just to get as much as he has gotten done. We need to turn Congress BLUE .... then we will make more progress.

Posted by: Ryan Nix | Aug 17, 2012 2:52:26 PM

22. Uh, Paul? Uh, if you use P90X "religiously" every morning like I read somewhere around here, I, uh, gotta say that you're not a very good advertisement for it. Your body is sort of, well, like, um, not interesting. In fact, it's kind of, uh, not very attractive at all. Maybe you should get a refund?

Posted by: jamal49 | Aug 17, 2012 3:02:01 PM

23. @Ken Amen :)

Posted by: Alejo | Aug 17, 2012 3:42:53 PM

24. Just no shirtless action photos of Joe Biden, please!

Posted by: anon | Aug 17, 2012 3:44:24 PM

25. He looks like a goy Weiner. No thanks.

Posted by: Ryan's Foreskin | Aug 17, 2012 3:54:19 PM