Comments

1. Rob Zeleniak says

Romney’s behavior might be comical if the election wasn’t about such serious social issues. But, that’s his play book. Accuse someone of the very behavior you’re guilty of and become the victim. Please. Take your campaign back to Salt Lake City or where ever you’re from and stop damaging ciivil rights for women and the LGBT community.

2. Brian says

Republicans being hypocritical. I’ve gotten used to it, I just wish more people saw it for what it is. But there is so much hate in the Republican party for Obama, they’re completely blind.

Mittens, just because you say it doesn’t make it so.

3. Mike says

So the man who carpet-bombed his primary opponents and is working in tandem with Karl Rove and Koch Super Pacs is shocked… SHOCKED!… by negative ads.

And he still hides his tax returns…

4. Diogenes Arktos says

“Mittens, just because you say it doesn’t make it so.”

I’m so f’ing tired that the media are playing so hard at being neutral that no one seems to have the balls to call Romney out on his many, many lies.

5. Rev. Verdon Coleman says

Really? REALLY?

This is exactly what bullies to: terrorize others, and when one of their victims stand up, they cry foul.

Mr.(and I use that term loosely)Romney, put on your big boy magic undies, get somewhere, and sit down.

6. DeeVee says

So, in the latest in the continuing Romney campaign genius-level moves, they let him get in front of a microphone, and characterize an entire city as hateful. You’re doin’ it wrong, Mitt. What’s he going to say to backtrack from this? “Oh, I didn’t mean the entire city of Chicago, of course not, everyone knows that! I just meant people like Obama!” Ummmmmmm