Comments

1. jamal49 says

Enjoy your evangelical smugness while you can, Tony.

Your defeat and take-down is looming on the horizon.

Oh, uh, Tony? Pray to your suckable jesus that our paths never, ever cross.

2. Mike says

Anti-gay Christian Tony Perkins and his hate group called the Family Research Counsel are a bunch of Nazis pushing their lies and propaganda and if they get their way they will round up LGBT people and put them in concentration camps and murder them like that mad man Hitler and his gang of Catholic Nazis did.

3. David says

The photo says CNS News, not CSN, neither which I have heard of. Anyone can hold a microphone in someone’s face and let them spout off whatever nonsense they want unchallenged. Let’s hope that a real journalist will call them on this crap and not let them get away with their lies.

4. Robert K. says

@David, according to the website for CNS News, they have been around since 1998 and are devoted to exposing “liberal bias” in the news. Their parent organization is the right-wing Media Research Center headed by the right-wing L. Brent Bozell.

5. Sam A says

If we’re going to have Tony Perkins on to talk about gay marriage, we should have the Grand Wizard of the KKK on to talk about how they think it is having a black president.
    Are you people f*ckin’ nuts? Why are we putting hate group leaders on T.V.???

6. andrew says

@DC2008: I am an “old white man” who voted for Obama in 2008 and will do so again in 2012.I take offense at your using race to characterize those you disagree with. I am proud that I am white, I am proud that I am gay and I am proud that I am an Obama supporter and not just because he is half white.